for The Graysbrook Governess

10/24/2005 c2 22Conva
Hi,

I'm really intrigued by this story! Just thought I let you know that :-)I can't wait to find out if and how Kathryn gets along with the children and everyone else in the household. And of course I want to know why Kathryn had to leave her home and become a governess!

Conva
10/23/2005 c2 2clarity-unknown
m...this chapter is alright i guess...except david's tantrum didnt seem to be real due to the fact that his emotion wasnt really conveyed to me...
10/22/2005 c2 SAngel
keep up with the good work!
10/22/2005 c2 nedi
i wonder if there's a reason for lord belmoor's friendliness... but maybe i'm just suspicious by nature, lol.

|diSasteRAngL|
10/22/2005 c2 lostinthought
intrigueing...please continue!
10/22/2005 c2 MCM315
Wow, this is excellent. I'm not a real big fan of Regency romances, I prefer Western romances, but this has me hooked. I love your descriptive passages and character development. I feel like I'm IN the story. Great job! I look forward to reading more :)
10/22/2005 c2 13Tenshistar
Very good. I like the feel of the chapters. They actually put me there. The style is awesome. please update soon!
10/21/2005 c1 nedi
aww... i hate snotty, spoiled kids like them. my sister is the worst of all. i would murder her if i could get away with it. =P

great story! i'd definitely like to see some discipline. xD i wouldn't mind at all if kathryn were harsh on them. lol.

|diSasteRAngL|
10/21/2005 c1 asga
i like the story :P hope u update soon ^^
10/20/2005 c1 1HumorMe
I love it. I love it. I love it.
10/19/2005 c1 Ti
Well, I'm QUITE intrigued... do continue!great start, update soon!-ti
10/19/2005 c1 Shay
I was looking down the story list when I came upon The Graysbrook Governess, I saw your pen name and I immediatly had to read it. I just love your writing so much. Love the story so far.
10/19/2005 c1 1LACS89
i like it...if you continue with this one are you still going to be doing I'll mess with Texas?
10/19/2005 c1 Emilea
WOW. MUST GET MORE OF THIS UPDATE!
10/18/2005 c1 2clarity-unknown
interesting...such an array of characters...some with a past waiting to be uncovered...pretty good and not to mention that its set in the regency period
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »