for The Children of the Wilds

4/3/2006 c5 20Qu33n of Spades
I liked this chapter very much, though I'm dying to know more about what the Daughters of the Skies really are. I know the brother said so already but I want to hear a more-detailed explanation of it from the mother. Well, I may still get it yet. There's still plenty of chapters to go.
4/2/2006 c4 Qu33n of Spades
I'm glad that we got to meet Leil. This whole dreamwalker thing is very interesting, I'm anxious to see more of it. Duana is *quite* an interesting character. It will be interesting to watch her relationship with Leil.
4/1/2006 c3 Qu33n of Spades
Well, this is the last one for tonight, but I really wish that I had enough stamina to stay up later and read more. This is all so fascinating, I'm just falling in love with this story. Only one mistake that I could find, "They were nice enough, in for short periods of time..." I think "in" shouldn't be there - a typo, perchance?

I shall return as soon as possible. I really am enjoying this story very much!
4/1/2006 c2 Qu33n of Spades
Hm. Strange, but I like it. I also love the voice of this character. There's nothing cliche about her. You have a very relaxing voice, and I love your style. No complaints here. :-)
4/1/2006 c1 Qu33n of Spades
M, very nice. I will admit that Tamen sounds a bit older than fifteen years, but that could just be the time period-like sort of thing. Only one other qualm, which is that this feels a letle rushed...

Otherwise, I am very intrigued and I like very much. :-)
3/29/2006 c1 obsessedwelves
A friend recommended this story and (if one can judge by the first chapter) I like it. The prince, unlike so many, appears to act in an age and class appropriate manner. And I love the whole dilemma of who's really the heir. A simple switch? A double switch? Very amusing.
3/24/2006 c11 2Mythstify
The fact that you haven't reviewed since January fills me with fear and trembling. THat means you don't update often. Which means I have to wait. Patience is one of those virtues that I tried to obtain, but gave up trying. So hopefully all this conciliating reviews I've gifted you with will inspire you to greater heights of literary grandeur. In other words, to write more.
3/24/2006 c10 Mythstify
Words cannot express. I am thrilled with how this is turning out. I love that Aran is a dreamwalker. I wouldn't have guessed, but I liked him and wanted him to be a semi if not main main character. I daydream a lot too and my dreams a super realistic. Can I have a Vyrae too? It's only fair.
3/24/2006 c9 Mythstify
This is getting deep. And I'm excited because these separate characters are getting ready to converge...
3/24/2006 c6 Mythstify
Wow, striking bit at the end. Makes one wonder. A quick suggestion though to fix a spelling error which rather amused me. When Alida is describing the places where her skin is dry, you have "mother" instead of "mouth" I think. Seems like the kind of thing you'd want to know about.
3/24/2006 c5 Mythstify
So eating platinum makes dragon fire. Nifty. Very potent ending to the chapter too. Excellent.
3/24/2006 c4 Mythstify
I really liked this one. Duana is wonderful and incredibly unique. Good idea. I love three dimensional personalities.
3/24/2006 c2 Mythstify
Are they rich from all those gems? If they find that many all in one day... of course, if it's only in the spring, I suppose that would make a difference. Neat twist with the stone eating thing. The idea gives ME goosbumps however. And Stancorrie sounds like "stone quarry" Intentional, one wonders?
3/24/2006 c1 Mythstify
Nice. Reminds me of a book by Dawn Cook called The Decoy Princess. If this were to be a full length book, I'd tell you that it started off way too quickly, but just as a story, I guess it's fine.
2/21/2006 c1 16SachiSachi