for Write of Beauty

1/27/2006 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
You have to look for the beauty, even if it dosn't want to be found. It's there. And if you really can't find it, try making some of your own.

Later...
12/8/2005 c1 3somefreakylooknchick
beautiful. I love it! omg I was just pondering the same idea these past view days. Only, I want to write of supernatural things and sadness but love following through in the end. I should think I'm so lucky because I've never experienced real pain or trauma. But then I suppose we (humans) are so facinated by what we don't know. So in a way you are blessed with the knowing of these horrors and cursed in knowing ONLY negativity you wish to escape while I'm blessed with a comfortable life style and cursed in knowing nothing of the real life in which I long to expose in my writing. Oh jeez.. I'm rambling. Actually, I quite like it. No poem on fictionpress has ever made me so enthusiastic and I've never submitted a review so long. I'm just glad someone out there understands even if our situations are a tad different. Awesome job.really got me thinking as you can tell by the novel of a review I just typed up.
10/27/2005 c1 20WestFullMoon
Conflict, internal conflict! Very interesting topic...This kind of poem doesn't appear so often...please continue! Your poems are absolutely incredible!
10/23/2005 c1 31ElizaJune
That poem is so true. I've discovered a lot of talent on this site. Thanks for reviewing my poem, I absolutely love your poems!