for The Adventure of Dean Waltz

10/4/2006 c1 3Blood Typhoon
LMFAO! Funny as hell, but there is adventure in this story, and I like that. Good work man, very good work. I'm gonna be finishing up Memoires soon. I'm not too happy with how it came out anyway, and it was my first attempt with that story. But there is a lot more to School of Eternal Magic, and I'll be updating that soon enough as well. Keep up the good work. You have so much talent. I hope you're plans for the future go as planned. Later bro.
10/26/2005 c1 Sara Mae
Arh! Highly amusing!I especially love the Castle Doane, for I actually live in Doane :) Plus Beckums, or what I like to call her- The Vampirical Pirate, is towering over my shoulder at gun point demanding that I write this! Her ransome for my life is for you to write another one. Plese help a damsel in distress!
10/26/2005 c1 Eliwood of Pharae
wow jose, it sounds like something i would write. and its definitly something my sister would write. put me in too!
10/25/2005 c1 12Safekht
ell-ooh-freakin'-ell. That's uh... too many words for me to count, but you get the point. Although... if you can find a video with dancing Japanese men, the word 'Yatta' repeated more than three times, and some weird connection to the word 'Greenleaves', I PROMISE it would be more random than that.

No, I'm serious... there's a video online that includes that stuff... we watched it in Latin class...
10/24/2005 c1 lostinscotland