for Stained Rose

5/30/2008 c1 10SilverScreen Crush
Wow, that was amazing. I loved it. Superb, really.
5/16/2008 c1 50Kristina Suko
Wow, this is really, really good. You have talent- it made me almost cry, feeling so sad for her. And your word choice is very good. Bravo!

~Maranwe Telrunya
2/5/2008 c1 TVCrazed
Wow. I really liked this song. It was real and true- to me at least. I really wish i could have heard the music to go with it.
11/18/2007 c1 16Avelyne
It was beautiful well written from begining to end kind of sad though,
10/30/2007 c1 Silver-winged Phoenix
Wow... i like the msg a lot... i can't put it in words, but your poem is awesome... keep up the good work! =D
4/9/2007 c1 Keep Me Till Your Bored
Awe, that was so sad and so deep. I loved it.
3/5/2007 c1 306Ashelin
This was so sad. It kind of reminds me of myself. Sometimes it is hard to be truly yourself when the world judges you so much. This was beautiful. Great job.
12/14/2006 c1 138iliveinadreamworld
That was very good, but also very sad! I liked how you kept repeating the "stained rose" part! :)
10/28/2006 c1 6Dorkazoid
I like this! ^_^ The way you have written it makes you feel sympathy for the character. I hope your friend is okay! ^o^ I didn't really get the rythm of it when I first read it, but after I looked at it again, it has a strange sort of rythm that makes it even better.

~Dorkazoid

(P.S. Thanks for the lovely review!)
9/25/2006 c1 41sarah1491
Aw, so sad. Nicely written. I hope your friend is okay. :(

‚ô•sarah
9/15/2006 c1 231someday-i-will
Hey thanks for the review. I liked this a lot but I couldn't really get a rhythm from it. Maybe that's just me? I don't know, anyway great piece.
11/30/2005 c1 58Ellie Maxwell
Very nicely done - I've written a similar thing before, only I like to profligately use the word 'tarnished', for a friend of mine, too. Human nature happens everywhere, I guess
11/19/2005 c1 32Saber of shadow
Thank you for your review dude. This would probrably make a good poem, however, this doesn't quite ring true as a song...
11/15/2005 c1 73DansMandy
This was really good. Kinda makes me wish I could write something like this. Keep up the amazing work! And thanx for reviewing mine.
10/26/2005 c1 14Kuzuki Sugimorii
I had some problems finding the flow the first time I read this, but after going through it once it came off much easier. Kudos.
17 Page 1 2 Next »