for Escaping Eternity

10/23/2007 c1 2CarlyJo
Wow. You have an incredable amount of talent! It was amazing. I don't think a poem has ever made me feel the emotion of the narrorator/character. Amazing.
5/14/2007 c1 67PaulAsaran
Ah death, the endless thing that ends all. You give him a great image, and it's kinda hard not to feel sorry for him.
12/27/2006 c1 26Amalachi
Beautiful work. I adore the way you touch your concepts enough to get your point across, but you don’t overdo it, yet still manage to tell a story. You have a way of repeating words that becomes somewhat tedious, but because it’s poetry rather than prose, it’s not as tedious as it could be. Otherwise, beautiful.
4/6/2006 c1 31Holly Rose E
in the middle you used "escape and grief" a couple of times and it was a little distracting because it didn't seem like it was supposed to be that way ((but i could be wrong, and if such, i'm very sorry *blush*)), but other than that I really liked this poem; it was unique.
10/27/2005 c1 32The Blind Guardian
I like the twist at the end of this poem. I got a little confused about what the bridge was supposed to symbolize. To me, it sounded like something from the Zoroastrian scriptures (scripturess of a religion that predates christianity and all other monotheistic religion) I really thought your discription was very good. It reminded me of the dark fairymen's persona of death.
10/26/2005 c1 90poetic abortion