for Broken Hallelujah

5/23/2006 c1 Sesra
You took it from the song. It wasn't terrible, but the song greatly outweighs your work.
1/24/2006 c1 grandmaster p
hey hey, it's me from ff.net...omg, that poem wus so beautiful...is this the one yu're entering? i'm sure it will place. it's simply beautiful, and anything i added would only taint it...omg, beautiful...
1/3/2006 c1 teethandlungs
oh my... this is truly touching. tragically beautiful. it seems so straight forward at first but then it gets a little more abstract .. or maybe thats just me. ^.^ anyways... i really like this piece. really something to be proud of. and i agree, the last stanza is my favorite.
1/3/2006 c1 15Idiot Pilot
Ooh. At first I kind of read it as being this fantastical battle, but then as I continued on it seemed more and more like a modern romance, or the death of one. As Karen O once said... There is no modern romance. I liked this piece a lot, it kind of expresses (to me) how relationships are and how they fade away. Pretty.
11/28/2005 c1 7Alankria
And angels sang our songOur bloodstained, bleeding,Beautiful,Broken Hallelujah

Truly fantastic, evocative stuff. Many congratulations. I look forward to the story linked to this poem, when you post it.
11/3/2005 c1 24LSMunch
Beautiful... absolutely beautiful. Love the last stanza.