for Lilly's Stranger

7/12/2006 c3 The Angel of Writing
This is a really good story. I like the way there is so much detail. It's beautiful in a way.
1/9/2006 c3 Phantom
It seems tha tyou have bassed this chapter on true life experience. Keep up the good work, hopefully we will find out more about the stranger in later chapters.
1/9/2006 c1 Phantom
Nice style to a start of a story. Very unique and detailed
1/9/2006 c2 Phantom
I must say! Excellent writting for someone of such a tender age. Brilliance in perfection.
11/9/2005 c1 5RedHairedWriter
"The sinful happiness that the bite brought her made her feel cold inside" I love that. It's a great start, I can't wait to see what else you've written... You've described everything beautifully. good work on the first chapater of your first story!

I also think that some people should not assume that everyone has read Anne Rice, who's vampires are stereotypes (excellent stereotypes but never the less stereotypes)... And Anne Rice is one of my favourite authors, I'm just making a point
11/5/2005 c1 15Infinite Eternity
HI Shortie

good story.. I specially like the first chapter and the description of that guy =P/vampire thingy.

Ur story is very good!
11/2/2005 c1 14Queerest
Ok...I think you have a good writing talent, but you could do to polish it up a bit more. I found the whole description of the vampire very steriotypical and unoriginal. I enjoyed the rest of the story though. I think you would do to turn the vampire into one of your own design, not a vampire thats already had it's behavior and habits set down by another writer like Ann Rice. Her vampires are all well and good, but they are her vampires designed by her. Evey writer who uses vampires need to make them original and turn them into creatures created by themselves.Just my thoughts. Feel free to ignore.