for Partners In Crime

10/5/2008 c7 Red Stars at Night
Loving this story so far! The characters are great and i can't wait to read more x :)
4/21/2007 c7 7Selena Brudi
Hey, I really like this story so far. Some things however could probably be explained a bit more, but other than that, it's a really great story. I know you have this on hold, but I hope that some time you update this, because it's pretty good.

~mythical luver~
2/10/2007 c7 anonymous
it's a shame you haven't updated this story. it's amazing!
10/30/2006 c7 6Rischel
I love this story. I just wish you would have continued with it... it was very well written.
4/5/2006 c7 10reader9641
wow! this is like the COOLEST most unique story i've found on FF yet! sorry i'm just now rewiewing now i just couldn't stop reading! keep up the unique writing!
1/18/2006 c7 4Takenoko
Hey, awesome job! The story is getting interesting, so be sure to update soon! Keep up the good writing!
1/2/2006 c7 heartxstrings
I'm not sure if you're still this story, but I sure hope you are because I love it. :D

Please update.
12/22/2005 c7 Midnight Resolution
I love this story so far! I really hope you continue to update and post it. It has heaps of potential and I'm hooked already! So please keep going! Until next time...
11/24/2005 c7 foreverlost
i liked this chapter. and i like the way Mitch and Kat are so close like that. this is a good story
11/11/2005 c7 8Katsiebee
:D Happy-write more! Good story.
11/8/2005 c7 Talking Truth
I LOVE IT! I loved it the first time and now I love it the second time! You're brilliant. Except, keep it real. Please! I am SO tired of people that don't keep everything fairly realistic...

But I think you do a wonderful job of that anyway! So keep up the awesome work and know that we love your work! And I personally love Mitch. He seems like a bit of a jerk, but what guy isn't. I know where you're comming from with the struggling with the affection part of everything. I have a really close friend that we fight that stuff a lot. We started out as friends because neither of us were looking for a "significant other" and now we're tenatively dating.

Don't know if that helps anything... if it does, then great!

Love ya always,

Talking Truth
11/8/2005 c7 Allison
Whoo! I'm back! I've actually been back for a while, but my computer was being evil and wouldn't let me give reveiws. I really love the part about shopping, as I'm the biggest bargain shopper you'll ever meet.

*grin* I'm glad that Mitch has adknowledged his feelings. It will make things a lot more easier. But I hope it's not too easy, as that makes for a boring read.
11/7/2005 c6 Sharbena
Wee! I love all your stuff... mainly the horse parts, but the rest is good too. ^.^ and this line - “Violent, hostile creature!” has replaced my other favourite line of "du arschloch"

Can't wait for the next chapter!-Shar
11/6/2005 c6 D-Dog
The beginning is very good, continue, you are bookmarked on my internet for updates, don't let me down! lol
11/6/2005 c6 TwoPlusThree
I still don't understand why'd they have to drug her if they were just going back to see Mitch and her brother (even if it was at a different place).

I'm happy you didn't make Tray a bad guy cause that'd just be BAD :P

Still though, I doubt Kat would have any problem going to see Mitch and her bro again regardless. Hm I don't know.

Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
27 Page 1 2 Next »