for Questions Not Answered

7/31/2006 c3 6Nobody-n-Particular
Nice diction, distinctive style.
7/31/2006 c2 Nobody-n-Particular
This is nice as well. Love the allusions.
7/31/2006 c1 Nobody-n-Particular
Lovely, I can still grasp its formatting. very subtle.
7/30/2006 c1 crazy dog events
Very pretty, and it's a bitch about the format. All the support pretty much abandoned fp.
3/31/2006 c6 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Horrible memories of algebra. Rise over run, slope-intercept form, x-axis, y-axis. "because they know no better" "This house falls apart." now what house?
3/31/2006 c5 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Oh, short and sweet and none rhymy. :)
3/31/2006 c4 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Less confusing. But I just realize that I can't explicate or even decently review anything. Only in English class apparently.
3/31/2006 c3 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Oh my, oh me, this was rather long and made me want to see with my eyes, not just words, but flashing, shimmering images gasping out of a murky fog, recumbent: perpendicular to me. Oh my gosh, a "review-poem" from me. Seriously though that was confusing. There was a book in there somewhere, right. :) Oh me.
2/20/2006 c5 2Gagging Angel
Indeed, who could? So simple, yet so delightful.
2/20/2006 c4 Gagging Angel
One thing: second line of second stanza is ich.

Otherwise, an interesting social commentary, and a nice piece of work.
12/3/2005 c2 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Well, this one sounds really different and has wonderful imagery. Flows perfectly. :)
12/3/2005 c1 UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0
Was this supposed to be as creepy as it sounded? Anyway, I love the stlye, rhythm and voice of it. Very emphatic. Great job.
11/27/2005 c1 56Eternity's Angel of Mercy
Very good! I love the stylized movement of the poem, something not many people are comfortable with doing. It sounds more like a poem that you would see written in the 1800's. Hawthorne and Bronte were some of the names to register in my mind while reading this. Kudos.
11/24/2005 c3 2Gagging Angel
Impressive. Love the repepitition of "Trembles this conflagration." I see some real touches of emotion in here that is so rarely seen from you in any form. I have to say, fantastic. You simply MUST update this collection, for it has the potential to become your best yet.
11/24/2005 c2 Gagging Angel
Seems rather disconnected. I like the second stanza.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »