for Interesting Twists

Why haven't you updated?

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE OR THERE IS GOING TO BE A MOB AFTER YOU! jk

Just PLZ UPDATE SOON!
8/22/2006 c10 1clear vision
hey! great story! update soon please! :DD
7/27/2006 c5 1wasabi1002
hey! interesting story! Brad seems to be such a comical character and I do hope Trent and Ally end up together. =)
6/16/2006 c10 dyingofluv
This story gots me hooked :]
6/2/2006 c10 free-to-dream15
dude you need to update more! I had to reread the last chapter cause I couldnt remember what happened! but OMG i loved this chapter! YAY they kissed but waht was going on between Trent and Carson? history ? update SOON or i'm not putting up my sequel ha!
6/1/2006 c10 49Neaera
sry jess babe i wasn't terribly impressed by this chappy it seemed a lil scratchy but i absolutely love this line: “When your with a princess you don’t need music." that is absolutely adorable and if you came up with that one all by urself, then darlin i'm buyin u a cookie for breakfast 2morrow in studyhall lol see ya huns and if you don't update soon-i know where u live lol jk jk but i do lol loves and hugs
5/31/2006 c10 1hopefulwriter1
im SO sorry i havent been reviewing, but...

aren't they suspended for a month cuz al punched tiffany? maybe im imagining it but im PRETTY DAMN SURE...
5/31/2006 c10 Holly Young
aw! so cute! you MUST update soon!please ake it so trent admits that he loves her!
4/5/2006 c9 criti-sized
I think the book has a good plot,but the only problem I hev would have to be that your two main characters act immature at times with the way they respond towards eachother and other people.
2/22/2006 c9 49Neaera
yeah she's blind lol
2/22/2006 c9 23Kaede Kitsurani
Good chapter. Update!
2/22/2006 c9 Glow100
hey that was a great chapter i cant wait for the next one:)!
2/21/2006 c9 4bex17
Okay, this was so cute!
2/21/2006 c9 messy
wow i hate jack
2/21/2006 c6 bex17
this was really cute! But ally seemed to come off as a bit of a slut, or playgirl, is that how it's supposed to be?
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »