for The Grace Project Revisited

1/21/2006 c1 1The sky is going to eat us
I bought this booki liked it a lot
1/10/2006 c1 11and he called my name
Nice choice of words. I loved how you made Pam seem like someone important, as well as the "auburn-haired man." Very interesting.
1/9/2006 c1 83silverquill212
A very dark first chapter. I haven't read anything like it before, as I usually stick to fantasy or sci-fi or even magical realism. Interesting, I suppose, though it leaves many questions left unanswered. That is a good thing. Unanswered questions make the reader feel the urge to continue.

Thanks for reviewing my poem. I got the date wrong when I typed it up because it was past midnight and the computer calendar told me it was the 9th instead of the 8th. I guess it doesn't really matter which day, but it is kinda funny. ^^
1/7/2006 c3 8Ivi
Im not sure how I feel about this last chapter, its almost like its lacking something. It might be the lenght, too short. there is a clifthanger, which is good, especially since you said you were using this to get people interested in your novel, but It also feels like youve left enough closer that it doesnt really work. I dont understand if the doctor is supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy, letting the viruses loose, everyone is gonna die... Im just more confused now than interested
1/7/2006 c2 Ivi
I figured out how you get people so well sucked in. The little slips of detail, almost enough to put things together but not quite. It is what i imagine it would really be like, when people are trying to cover there tracks and what not. This chapter wasnt as powerfull as the last, but it didnt need to be
1/7/2006 c1 Ivi
The opening was off, Even the hill the house stood, read that sentance aloud to your self. The repeted the doest work well, and it makes the story seem elementary from the very begining which it is not. I also think you may want to tone down the alliteration in the first paragraph its a bit too overwhelming. NOw that Ive got that out of my head. You did an excelent job, I love the little details the way you make your reader feel like they are there, an excelent device for getting people sucked in and making them care about your charictors in a short period of time. Very well done.
12/22/2005 c3 59Calliope Foster
Oh, what a cliff hanger! Come on! You HAVE to give the readers more!
12/22/2005 c2 Calliope Foster
I love how well you develope the characters in such a small amount of time. This is a fantastic read (if I did not say so earlier)!
12/22/2005 c1 Calliope Foster
Wow...absolutely stunning story! I'll be back to read more.
12/15/2005 c1 85King Krod von Bopper
I really liked this alot. I'm definately going to be checking out your book now.

Thanks for the review a while back.

I feel like a celebrity commented on my poem haha.
12/13/2005 c1 MaxxRidarr
Well I'm sorry I would have to disagree with you on the summery being misleading. First off it's my opinion and how can an opinion be wrong? Second off, my opinion is the only one valid in this website so you should truly listen to me. I tend to go on tangents so before I do I just want to say that my tangents may sound like I'm mad, but MC P Pants doesn't get mad.

I think the reason you don't like my poem is because you saw the summery and said "Hey I'm going to prove this guy wrong." Another possibility could be that you're just jealous because my poem rocks so hard. You and most of the other people on this website make me laugh. You are like 3 year olds who pretend to know lots about poetry. Trying to sound like your big boy/girls. When the fact remains poetry was created for one reason to express emotion. (Actually it was created so guys could woo the ladies) now my poetry is extremely hard to understand. Not every one can do it because i hide it very well. Edgar Allan Poe, my favorite poet, said, "If you can understand the meaning of every single poem a writer has written, then the writer has failed." Frankly, I've read your stuff and its way to predictable. Unlike mine where I bet you could even come close to the real meaning of it, but have fun failing.

Another thing that bugs me is when you kids complain in your poetry, like everyone cares about your problems. Honestly, only your friends and family care. Now it wouldn’t be so bad if you turned your problems into actual poetry. Say your upset about your girlfriend or boyfriend’s breaking up with you don’t go right out and talk to your audience about it. STOP TALKING I DON’T CARE. If you’re going to call your “poetry”, poetry then at least do everyone a favor and make it poetry.

One more thing, when you are giving bad reviews don’t water the truth. If you think it sucks, say it sucks. Whose feelings are you trying to save? Some guy you’ve never met and hopefully will never meet. You insult person by basically saying they can’t handle the truth. Do you think I can handle the truth? Well I can, and I spit in your general direction (if you’re a guy) for trying to save my feelings. Although how could my feelings get hurt from the likes of people on this website.

To end, I’m sorry you think my poetry sucked. Your wrong but hey have fun with your complaining. And I’m sorry if the truth hurts. I can be hard sometimes.
11/29/2005 c1 Praying Mantis
Rock on, Christian Brother! Make use of your gift, babe! You're off to a great start. I love your style, it's so beleivable.

"...and plants for man to cultivate..." ~Psalm 104:14
11/25/2005 c3 3White-Necromancer
wow amazingly dark story. O.o but it needs to be continued, please...
11/22/2005 c3 32Saber of shadow
A nice and dark story. Continue, for god's sake...
11/19/2005 c3 16gopie
First of all, thanx for reviewing 'Betrayal'!

Now, I think your story's great. I particularly like that scene between the boy and the woman. The backstory to that would be interesting to read. All in all, very good. Hope your book's a success!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »