for Making Him Notice

3/30/2011 c3 Brown-Eyed Chocoholic
I love these kinds of stories. Delia is charming; Trent is cute; Laila is that nice girl.

That girl with the UGGs is pathetic. I'm going to be a freshi next SY, but I will definitely have more class than her. :P Just saying.
3/30/2011 c2 Brown-Eyed Chocoholic
Una. Cool name, BTW. It means first in Filipino. :)

I wonder where Trent was watching her. He's interested in her already. Woot!

This story reminds me so much of my favorite stories. It's like a mix of everything. :D

I am so glad that I found this on ADoR.
3/30/2011 c1 Brown-Eyed Chocoholic
I knew right away that Delia was Trent's li'l sister. :D These things happened a lot on FP stories.

Anyway, I like the story so far. Mitchell seems like a great guy. Too bad that he'll probably get his heart broken.
3/30/2011 c25 2MuffinsRoxSox
That is so...heartbreaking. I really shouldn't have read this before school. Don't want to go in with red eyes now... Overall, this story was awesome. :) I thought it was great. Well, got to go. Amazing job. :)
3/28/2011 c25 MissCiya
I meanrewriting
3/22/2011 c26 Ms Violet
I love your story, thank you so much for writting it. The ending made me cry a but :)

Can't wait to read the sequel

Ever faithful

Ms Violet
2/22/2011 c25 Kelly Rogala
Just wanted to say thanks! Thanks for making me cry what the heck! Great story either way and when I finished reading this I was super happy that the sequel was already up because that would of sucked if I had to wait :) I'm not a very patient person lol. Great job again!
2/16/2011 c25 callmecoolene
I feel empty and alone. It's been a while that a story on here has made me fall in love and cry. Thanks for doing that :')
2/5/2011 c4 cosmetgirl
Amazing
1/8/2011 c25 jorie
i love this fic..

the characters were all lovable...

except for shane though..

trent andd laila are adorable..

i love their story...

it was sad what happened to una.. but i see that it was necessary in the next chapters ahead..

i kinda had the feeling she'd be gone coz of what she made laila promise to do..

but it was still sad..

i enjoyed this wonderful fic!

great job!

off to go read the sequel =)
1/5/2011 c5 HookedonFic2
I really like Ryan, he seems such a nice friend! :-))
1/5/2011 c2 HookedonFic2
Good story! :-)
1/1/2011 c12 Elishar
I was really touched by this chapter - eitrely of course with the "You are so innocent" part. It's sweet and I like it. Though, it's a little funny that I was reading that part with the song "The Star-Spangled Banner" as my background! Thanks to my cousin who got too bored and decided to play it out of nowhere. Anyway it was till good.
12/17/2010 c1 xButterflyKisses
AWW !
12/13/2010 c9 Lucy
Hahahahahahaha I think I love you! Cow tipping? oh god your the first person in like the world that has known let alone talked about cow tipping. :) Great story btw you should get it published.
1,460 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »