for Making Him Notice

6/3/2013 c26 6Myght Dyno
O.o'''''' I just noticed you started MHN literally the day before my birthday in 2005. But all in all, This is a great story even though I'm about 6 years late. I started reading this story last night and honestly when I read Una was shot, I wanted her to live longer for Aiden so he'll have his mom for atleast his first few years of life, but I enjoyed every bit you had to offer on this story.
5/15/2013 c1 Guest
This is great
5/8/2013 c25 ARulzz
It's really a great story. A sweet one. The way you showed all the characters is really great. And my mind is telling me to cut the crap and tell you what I want to tell you, which is...I seriously love you and if I could hug you and kiss you right now, I would.

Love,
Aarya.

GooDLucK!
4/29/2013 c1 Guest
I love the story so much! Im watching This the second time, but may I ask, do u mean "I'm a senior" instead of I'm a "junior"?
4/17/2013 c1 1scriibble
Type your review for this chapter here...
2/24/2013 c11 1DownAndToTheLeft
OH MY GOD FALL OUT BOY AND MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, I LITERALLY SHRIEKED WHEN I READ THAT, LIKE YES!
2/1/2013 c25 1SKatInk
Awaitinglove, I love this story SO MUCH! I've reread it hundreds of times and it's probably my favorite story on fictionpress (along with the sequel)! I find Laila so relatable and the story is really realistic to me (mostly because I'm in her position before she gets Trent and it gives me hope for my "Trent"). Thank you for posting this story. :) :) I told my friends about a long time ago and now we're all obsessed with it. This story is so wonderful!
1/31/2013 c6 Guest
cool
1/29/2013 c9 2Dreams-of-Fairies
I like him too. I'll take him :)
1/9/2013 c25 luv4jake
man this was heartbreaking to read seriously. Until next time.
1/9/2013 c24 luv4jake
poor lay that was so jacked up Trent. I was really sad reading this chapter. Until next time.
1/9/2013 c23 luv4jake
I actually teared up reading this chapter. I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
1/9/2013 c22 luv4jake
I knew it poor aiden and lay. I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. Until next time.
1/9/2013 c21 luv4jake
I enjoyed this chapter as always and I look forward to reading more soon. yay the I love you's have been said yay. Until next time.
1/9/2013 c20 luv4jake
I enjoyed this chapter even though it was so sad. poor una and future maiden. Until next time.
1,460 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »