for Making Him Notice

11/10/2005 c1 3J. Marit
hey, i love it! i like mitchell.

please write more soon

Kellie
11/10/2005 c1 2Love Over Gold
Well first off I loved the scene with the special education kid. I have family that are in the special ed. program and it's horrible how they're treated. Anyways, I love your main character's personality. SHe seems very real and very kind. What I do think I need to mention is the fact that this chapter is too long. Really chapters should be no longer than maybe four or five pages on microsoft word. Longer than that and you won't get much readers. But I really did love this an am looking forwards to more.-+- Nanashi Naomi -+-PS I have my own story: Torn and Frayed, and would really appreciate a review. Don't feel obliged to it just because I reviewed. It's just a suggestion.
11/10/2005 c1 sweetone0018
This is a great start to a story i really like it! it is so amzing how it pulls you into the story in the first chapter! i can't wait for the next chapter!
11/10/2005 c1 14Katara Rinsho
omg! that was way awesome! and as soon as she said he has sports practice i was like omg its him! omg! update soon!
11/10/2005 c1 2Wildflowermoon
yay i think im the first reviewer on this story =) anyway, i really like it and hope that you will post again soon. i like the twist with mitchell, it keeps me wondering ... lovely start adn i hope you continue!~Wildflowermoon
1,460 « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98