for Fireflower

4/12/2007 c1 lymli
that's curious, the last lines were amazing.
8/11/2006 c1 64Arwen Starfire
great...startling ending...loved how the narrator assumed the flower was dead because it was burnt, and then was shown different...we all need to open our eyes
5/21/2006 c1 80just dani
whoa the ending kinda threw me off guard. i like this a lot and thnx for the review. sure u can quote me lol
2/7/2006 c1 103Unready
sounds strangely like the words of an oracle. aah this is good.
12/30/2005 c1 24Tr APeze-sWiNGer
interesting...i'm not quite sure if i like this, but not because of the quality of writing, just the overall tone. it's definitely well written.
12/26/2005 c1 63Affinity
I like the end of course, (how couldn't I?) very original! Great job, keep it up!

-Thanks for the review!-
12/10/2005 c1 43NinjaStoryteller
This flower is cool... It's using it's dying words to convey a profound message? It took me a minute or so to understand better... but this is a really cool concept. Gives my mind something inspiring to chew on.
12/8/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
Awesome poem. Good job with the words.

~~Triniy
12/4/2005 c1 27Hidden Lies
Nice poem, I like it lots. I can't speak Italian so I can't compare it, but it is a great poem in English!

Ps Thanks for the reveiw!
12/2/2005 c1 47mystic-georgia
Simple but very effective and love the symbolism of how beauty is so short lived. I agree with candyaddict, we should pay attention to nature more often before the world dies on us (or the other way around, sorry, being cynical again).

Thanks for the review by the way. I somehow thought the imagery was a bit cheesy and too whimsical. So I've changed a few stanzas to make it feel more realistic (or... tried).
12/2/2005 c1 588Setsuna529
I was thinking that it would be interesting to name this poem "Phoenixflower"... it's a really neat poem, I think it's great how shorter poems can have so much meaning behind their few words. Well done, it creates a very distinct image. :)

Thanks for the reviews on Kleptomania and Epitaph - and don't worry, I don't really get Kleptomania either, lol.
11/29/2005 c1 17sunday night sky
i like this; the style is really unusual and original. great work, so powerful.
11/21/2005 c1 59S0ulSearching
*claps* I love it! It's awsome...keep it up.-pammy-
11/19/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
I really like the spacing of your words it adds a spunky twist!
11/13/2005 c1 27Justin A. Rhodes
A wonderful poem. Your work astounds me. You are quite an excellent writer. Keep up the great work!
17 Page 1 2 Next »