for The Secret of Love

4/27/2006 c1 zakei
its cute. and very ponderative. no! i mean, it makes me want to ponder. lol. just like to bring up, 'It still bewilders me'. is there a word bewilders? if there isnt, well, you can change it. if there is, then im a fool to say this. haha. but i only caught the angel gist somewhere in the middle. im slow. lol. and the bible refernces are a bit overpowering. not that i mind, but other people might. its most likely their own fault, but its up to you to consider them. angels not necessarily need to be biblical (although they are). most people dont see them as biblical creatures, just heavenly ones. its different. and to some people, its scary if you put it so frankly.

heart hearts. nite.
4/22/2006 c1 6Song of the Hawk
oh my goodness I loved that. It's... really thought provoking. Sorry but I can't find much else to say.. it's just... really good. :D Going on my faves.-FBG / Charis
11/18/2005 c1 30really
Pretty nicely written, I must say! Your sentence structures are very very nicely used. :D

What's your LJ user?
11/14/2005 c1 26Delphian-Angel
I loved this piece, mainly as I find angels particularly facinating:) It's a really interesting concept too!
11/13/2005 c1 169wantedINheaven
I have to say that I like it. Actually, I don't have to, but I choose to anyways because I really DO like it!

It's simple but it conveys so much meaning and I am grateful - yes, grateful - to you for writing this. It means a lot to me. We don't see a lot of truth in poetry and prose these days...

Good job!