for frozen for decadency

3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
Wow. I am greatly fascinated with necro poems (because they do make me miss somebody) and this one is pretty good. I like your format, very well thought of.
3/27/2006 c1 45TheUnabomber
nice work. i cant say much because i can't put it to words.
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
That is the first poem I've ever read about necrophilia. I have to admit I love it. It might just be my favorite of yours.
2/3/2006 c1 85Margot Tenenbaum
oh damn. that last line "i wish i could feel you again."how beautifully creepy. if that makes any sense? haha.i really like this poem. i like the fact that seems like the person who's a necro. doesn't really seem to be aware of what he/she is doing, or the reality of it. it's like they want to live in denial to sustain the former beauty of whoever they loved.

and thank you for reading and reviewing my stuff! you don't know how i apperciate it.
11/29/2005 c1 60dollface and her cancer
This haunting, midnight-in-the-woods-lonely-feel to it, and it's only magnified by that so miserably alone little word, "again", down there by itself. Lovely.
11/20/2005 c1 47agirlnamed-aly
This was fantastic! I'm rather speechless right now and don't know how to describe how wonderful I thought this was.

What I liked most about this was how you littered some rhyme here and there, and the way everything seemed to fit together. Instead of bring unclear, the emotion is comprehensible, but mind-blowing at the same time. I really enjoyed this.
11/18/2005 c1 858Anna178
'necrophiliac tendencies & perverse desecration' is just one of the amazing lines in this poem. All your poems have such a dramatic effect on me, and they're all so powerful. I love the twisted words in this poem, just like the twisted lives we lead. brilliant.

ANNA
11/18/2005 c1 77by His blood
ohwow. ohwowohwowohwow. this was absolutely fucking amazing. so beautiful, so wonderfully written ... so much eloquence & beauty captured in such perfectly chosen words. this was AMAZING. i love this. ilovethisilovethisilovethis. oh, & thank you so much for your review. ^_^
11/17/2005 c1 WarriorHeart
beautiful to read... the flow and rythm were awesome.
11/17/2005 c1 87youzi
very unique piece..with bold word choices..it seems to defy poetic norms though (whatever that might be) and almost runs into prose-like narration...in a good way.i liked the use of parentheses..although i've seldom seen such..liberal.. use of it! do keep writing :D
11/16/2005 c1 28Narcotic-x-Poppies
oh my. this is something new! i love it very much! i like how you spaced the words, thats always been a favorite of mine ^.^ thanx for your comment as well keep writing!

~Audri~
11/15/2005 c1 72Niniel Uskglass
I will gladly review your work. And so I say: I like it. I like the way you string together your thoughts, giving it a rhythm that is random and perfectly conveys the despondency of the piece. The formatting is effective, if not my style (by the way my formatting is simply a weird quirk of my computer not anything I did, but I'm glad you liked it, I kinda do too...). I like how you say "the corpse of your first lover". Good word choice as well. Good sense of chaos, memories, and order at the same time. Nice work.
11/15/2005 c1 121velvet silhouettes
Hehe, thanks =]. I read your bio, I also like TBS & Evanescence. Chyeh Boi.

Anyway, I like this poem you wrote too. I like how it sounds so songlike, like something all those teenyboppers put in their AIM profiles.
11/14/2005 c1 Starlight Maiden
This is beautiful. I know it's one of the more simplistic lines, but I really love: I taste smoke in the air; blood is on my lips and your skin and everywhere. It really rolls off the tongue and almost give you a shiver. I like. It's very original...although I tried working with parenthesis and although it worked at the time, there's something about it that really annoys me now. Overall, lovely poem. :)'I wish I could feel you' very nice.
11/13/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
I love this. such a strange but beautifully effective style, it just glows. beautiful, beautiful writing.

~* noelle