for Run Away

11/27/2005 c2 2delusional101
yes and no. It can get a little, erm, too descriptive (just for my taste, it may vary). But this was very good. I don't know how realistic this is, because she didn't go to school, but other than that, you're doing a wonderful job keeping up the interesting plot line.
11/21/2005 c2 Vree
Again, great. I can't wait for more.
11/21/2005 c2 nonono25
Aw, she's gonna be okay now :) At least I hope! And I hope her baby's going to be okay too! That would be sad if she wasn't :(

I think she and James should hook up :) :) They'd be cute, and he already saved her life, which was adorable!

Awesome chapter o course! I can't wait for more! I'm glad you decided to continue!
11/18/2005 c1 delusional101
wow, itense. It's like your watching the whole thing happen.
11/18/2005 c1 nonono25
oh my gosh, that poor girl! That's so sad! I wasn't offended, don't worry, but ppoor you for having a dream like that! That doesn't seem like a very fun dream to experiance!

it was very good, though, and you're going to continue it, right? I hope so! that would be awesome. I wanna see what happens!

Awesome chapter! I can'y wait for the next?hahaha
11/17/2005 c1 Vree
Wow. This is amazing. I personally like stories where you can feel a characters pain, or other emotions, and you truly shine in describing it. I really hope you continue with this story.