for Hide and Seek and Glass

9/23/2006 c1 5tearitrightup
why did she go hiding in the shed if she knew that he would go there to find her? "after all, this is a shed."

is there a hidden meaning or something? maybe she's psycho too. i mean, she's playing hide and seek with a psycho for god's sake.

i think i'm thinking too hard into this. I LOVE YOUR POEMS!
9/15/2006 c1 Realistic Dreams
Whoa psycho. The guy's crazy. You're crazy. But you make me laugh. Hahaha. See? I love how you always find a way to twist ordinary things and make a somewhat morbid scene out of it.
3/24/2006 c1 zakei
lol! xD thats so funny. and today im lazy enough to wash my shoes the the washing machiene. but the machiene will spoil. but i cant really be bothered. actually i am. otherwise i wont rant to you about shoes and spoilt machienes. thats because the machiene was kinda expensive. oh no. i want to bake brownies. thats random. *hands you a chunk of brownie and a glass of milk* cya. i like psycho stuff. ^^
2/11/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
Was this based on the movie Hide and Seek. This was well written and sad. I wonder who he is. I liked this it gave me the chiils. Thank you for reviewing my poem.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
12/21/2005 c1 18Rovandin
Run, run, run, run
12/14/2005 c1 23bloodybrokensoul
nice...i like it...of course i also like psycho's...i probablly am one...lol...keep writting...u do a good job at it...Love, Spanky...R&R me pleaz...thnx
12/7/2005 c1 40xTereanx
Thanks for the review! ^_^. I think that playing hide and seek with a psycho might be fun!.
11/25/2005 c1 1monsters dot inc
...

Am I sick if I find this a little amusing? Or weird that she'd scream at the psycho for help.
11/25/2005 c1 17Pluck Those Wings
Seriously, wow. It was amazing, wow.
11/18/2005 c1 Blue Devil012
Wow, I liked it. It was really morbid how you said the boy that was chasing the girl wanted to catch her a little dead. In those simple words I could imagine what was happening. I can't wait to read more of your poetries.
11/18/2005 c1 6twistedFAerieTALes
luv all your writing-tho youve probably heard this from me like all the time. but really, youre inspirational. I love the images that you create w/words. never stop
11/18/2005 c1 9la-mocha
Oh wow, that was twisted.
11/18/2005 c1 33PearlinTheMist
wow, that's all I've got to say it wow
11/18/2005 c1 4Beauty and Bleeding
Oh. I love the poem 3. It's awesome.

Write more poems, okay?
11/18/2005 c1 Cooties
That's really cool! Very dark, but very good.
16 Page 1 2 Next »