for Just To Be Held

8/21/2007 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
aw the sweet simplistic warm fuzziness of being in someones arms... I love that feeling and you captured it here in this poem. I found it very sweet and sometimes we need sweet in our lives.

Cliched a bit, but in a delicate away that makes the reader totally understand that love is a cliche... it repeats itself in everyone. beautiful piece. Write on!
4/7/2007 c1 70continuous brevity
very nice poem! it was beautiful, great work.
1/20/2007 c1 270queenvixta
Beautiful poem. Very heartfelt and you expressed it well. Grea piece and I could really relate.

[Vikki]
2/21/2006 c1 191Trinity Joselyn Carter
Amazing... I loved the rhythm, like a heartbeat. Keep up the good work.
12/28/2005 c1 39Alisha Marie
Very well written. I liked it.
12/2/2005 c1 Ajna
So beautiful! This got my heart pumping and my eyes a little teary. You definitely took the words that are playing in my mind at this very moment and managed to put them down in a way I couldn't. Gorgeous poem! :)
11/29/2005 c1 Anime Freakizoid
hey girl, how was your holiday? this poem has my name written on it everyday since 8th grade! i bet all of us are feeling the exact same amazing emotions you wrote in this masterpiece called a poem. sweet job, my friend!-anime freakizoid X^_^X
11/19/2005 c1 25Munchin
Hey! I liked this piece.. it is sweet and thoughful and I am pretty sure everyone has felt this way before.. What I really liked were the lines"You might just fill this voidThat beats in my chest"That was great!
11/18/2005 c1 213The Anarchist Abendroth
at the bottom of this window it says a good critque is the most rewarding tool for the writer, but i'm not finding too much i don't like so you'll have to do without.