for Truth

6/17/2006 c1 8shining gem
This is really depressing... But good. You pulled the mood off perfectly, but you could have left off "to me" in the fifth verse. Other than that, it was good. In response to my story I didn't put ages because I was afraid I'd screw them up. I know little of normal children... :P
5/28/2006 c1 12KingdomRain
ooh! i really liked this. very good.
2/6/2006 c1 6angelsno1slayer
Interesting poem. Great job.
1/24/2006 c1 7x-beLLa69
pocaf. =) well read, well done, well everything. im sure colautti loved it just as much as i did, and still do.
1/21/2006 c1 90Dragonzz
I love your poems! This is great! I like it how the lines are short. It makes it sound... I don't know.. . Great!

~dragonzz~
1/1/2006 c1 23Nothing Profound
The line "I have you by the heart" intrigues me for some reason. I like your point of view here; the speaker is the one in control. I dunno. In any case, nicely done.
12/31/2005 c1 2Syfy
So, so true. I know the feeling only too well. the number of times I've been let down by someone I thought a friend...I'm rambling. Anyway, great poem!
12/30/2005 c1 pocket.mouse.poppet
You wrote this in year 8? Cool. I'm in year 8 now so... And thanks for the review. It was kind of about stuff that happened four years ago.

I like the way it's talking about stuff that already happened, and it's kind of like revenge. It's like everything that you think to them that you'll never say, because it doesn't matter if they never hear it.

Shinies To All!