for Buckley: The Womanizer's Life

8/6/2006 c2 9Bleeding Air
hahaha, this is hilarious. i love it. this is a second version of something? damn, i wished i could have read the other version- it was probably longer :b

buckley's amusing. he lives a sad life. he reminds me of most of the guys i know, it's pretty awesome. & i like how natalie didn't just leave.

i hope one of the girls gets revenge. in a funny way. that would be cute. er. well. yeah.
5/30/2006 c2 flying blind
Cool story looking forward to seeing it progress.
3/30/2006 c2 5Leighton Carrington
I remember reading your old version of this story a long time ago, I see now you are rewriting it, and probably for the better. There are a lot of morals to it now it seems, like it has a much deeper plot than the last did. Taking something you were so far in and throwing it out to start a-new is a big step, but obviously one you weren't too afraid to take, and now it seems it's turning out for the better. I'll follow this story as I did last time and look forward to the improvements.
3/18/2006 c2 4jetchick18
If I was Natalie, I would have kicked that guy right in the crotch. But that's just me. Anyways, I hope you update soon.
3/18/2006 c1 jetchick18
Man, this guy a real asshole. I liked how you described him.

(Thanks for the nice review, I can't wait to read more of your stuff.)
3/13/2006 c2 36trash can art
So sad... I admit to it. My past relationships have sucked like nobody's mother. Ho wit all happens, I have no idea. =_= :depression:

:remembers story review and brightens:

Buckley is such a little philosopher. He really has this whole stereotype thing down to pat, doesn’t he? I enjoy his musings, but unfortunately want to run up to him and say calmly, "WRONG! YOU FAIL AT LIFE! YOUR DEATH WILL FAIL TOO! OUT WITH YOU, LOSERxCORE!" I own at rebuttals, as you can very well see. I try.

Your use of the alternative word for 'kitty-cat' keeps throwing me off. Not in a bad way - it just jumps out at me when I least expect it, like the very last two usages, which I don't have in me to repeat, sorry. It all coems with being female, I suppose. Unless you are, too, at which point I'll just shlump off into the woods and risk molestation by trees.
3/13/2006 c2 2Marylyn-Mercy
aha! You've updated! YES! ;)Great going, and I can't wait to read more...as usual.

- MM
3/12/2006 c1 Tested and Tried
Tasuki, nice. Short, maybe, but then again, quite realistic. I'd be almost surprised if you're a virgin, you write from a womanizer's POV well.
1/15/2006 c1 36trash can art
This guy seems like an absolute bastard. Kekeke; in other words, I'll probably end up loving him.
1/1/2006 c1 verroku
Very interesting! I'll be watching out for a new chapter! Love your writing style.
11/21/2005 c1 2Marylyn-Mercy
Yay! You started over! I'm here to see how this is going to be. :) Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

-MM
11/20/2005 c1 2chosenchic
Wow interesting story. Ver clever and almost tongue in cheek. Can't wait for the next update (and hopefully a longer chapter as well).
11/19/2005 c1 19my dangerous angel baby
He's so mean! But strangely attractive... lol, yup. Great start and update soon! =)