for So This is What Fame Feels Like

3/24/2006 c1 zakei
i like the writing style. cant agree about the content. maybe im too high to understand chunks of language. like the italics and repetition. like the linkage. maybe i just can understand. the orange is killing my stomach. i ate it on a gastric. dad made me eat it. partially my fault. stomach pH is now crapped up. darn. i bet from pH2 it became like pH4. UGH. *rolls around hugging belly* pain pain pain. *sob* gonna do some push ups later. arm strength is really lacking. haha.
2/11/2006 c1 197the Stranger in the moonlight
Whoo. Fame is scary isn't it? That makes me angry, that he claims her as his own. And she allows him to over-power her like that.

Nice way to get me to express my opinion. Good job.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
12/21/2005 c1 18Rovandin
nifty. I like it
11/25/2005 c1 wildwolffree17
Very good.How do you make it single spaced? I don't mean to sound a fool, but how?
11/25/2005 c1 1monsters dot inc
Interesting...actually I kind of like it. A little creepy and sad for the kind of relationship it implies, but good.
11/20/2005 c1 33PearlinTheMist
I quite honestly don't know what to say. I never know what to say after reading poetry like this. It's so deep, and powerful... You truly should publish EVERY one of your works. AMAZINGNESS
11/20/2005 c1 Blue Devil012
Wow, To me this was a really strong peice of poety. I think I kinda get whats happening, the guy loves her but he wants to wait for the perfect moment and keeps her loving him until then? Not so sure if I got that right but I love the way you wrote this. The words can mean a lot of things, but thats how poetry always is.