for Pragmatic Beliefs and Essential Principles

11/24/2005 c3 2Gagging Angel
When I started reading definations I almost gave this up as a lost cause. But I read on, and was rather impressed. All the key points come out well and succinctly. And to top it all off, the work as a whole seems quite sensical.
11/21/2005 c1 15No Trust
Ironically pragmatism is, like every other philosophical persuasion, useful for nothing more than intellectual masturbation.
11/20/2005 c3 1Formerly
Oh, man. You didn't misspell the title, did you?
11/20/2005 c3 27Typewriter King
On point IV of chapter I, I think you meant to say “ensue” rather than “ensure” at on point. Philosophically, you have this refined pretty well. However, there is a weakness in your definition of evil. As you have it written, it would either become void for vagueness, or possibly give rise to a dystopia in much the same way that state communism did. By defining evil as anything that could hinder the ideal state (or absolute communism), you give enough room for a state morality police to be legitimately formed.

Besides that, I think you've got it!
11/20/2005 c1 3Le Creature
Unfortunately, fictionpress ate all of my brackets. If a sentence doesn't make sense, then the brackets were probably removed erroneously by fictionpress. I will try to find a way to remedy this, in the mean time if something doesn't make sense, try to add brackets around one clause.