for rewriting my epitaph

8/23/2010 c1 5TheLovelessRose
Love it. Creative and very straightforward, which i enjoy. :)
7/26/2010 c1 11Lemon Tree Leaves
Your formatting is incredible. This is beautiful.
7/3/2010 c1 495mate.feed.kill.repeat
"i fucking (diedforourtruth) give up."

Shit. I don't even know what to say. But every time I read this, it takes me back to a place where maybe I don't necessarily want to be, but I can't possibly forget.

-stix-
10/21/2006 c1 77by His blood
i'm really sorry if you misunderstood my review on '24 over insomnia' (aka beauty). i felt it more than i have before because of shit that happened, i'm not saying that i know exactly what this is because i haven't felt anything close to this. i wasn't saying that at all. it's just that ... this hits so hard now more than ever and fuck, it hurts to read partially because it's so beautiful.

'denial reigns. i didn't know. i didn't know. i didn't know. is that your idea of an apology? i fucking diedforourtruth give up. better keep crying my blood's not washing off.'

i swear kait, your writing is going to break me one day. it's too fucking beautiful i can't stand it. blah write something horrible and dedicate it to me so it proves you're human and not some writing goddess okay? fuck.

i'm almost crying. fuck it.

alison
9/23/2006 c1 55OneSilverWing
That was beautiful, plain and simple.
9/13/2006 c1 64realityescapesher
i LOVE ""i d i d n ' t k n o w."/is that your idea of an apology?" that's SO true.
3/30/2006 c1 40Doray
This is how I see it:

(words) - side comment

Italics - additional feelings kept within; gives more intense elaboration of previous thought

Bold - emphasis

spaces, e.g. I d i d n' t k n o w - gives the feeling of the overall atmosphere/impact of the idea. Denial reigns. :P

Lovely poem, K8.
3/25/2006 c1 34The Melancholy Astronaut
Frightening and powerful. You might want to change the rating from K+ to T.
2/5/2006 c1 64Samara-chan
Your formatting is SO GOOD, the way you write is SO GOOD, just everything is... well, so good. Unique. Flowing, elegant, angsty, man I love it. A very interesting idea for a poem. GREAT work.
1/20/2006 c1 18Rovandin
Garagurating. I have NO idea what that means. or what epitaph is defined as. Nice poem. I'm honestly way too freaking beaking tired and I've just snapped, again. again i'm ten again.
1/20/2006 c1 31i am valentine
That was the freaking best thing I've ever read on this site! You are so amazing at poetry, I envy you. Wow...
1/1/2006 c1 24Tr APeze-sWiNGer
Extremely powerful; the formatting helps. Sometimes writing good angst is hard, but you've hit it well. This is going on my favorites.
12/27/2005 c1 21deluded soul
holy frickin crap.ok, can i just say-your really really good.and i wish i was as cool as you.i find this shockingly beautiful and heartfelt. yeah, heartfelt. its beautiful.
12/27/2005 c1 39Alisha Marie
Very nice.
12/21/2005 c1 silkstar
thats so fucking beautiful...kinda shakespearean...shaksperean..shakes-yeah that with the format.
23 Page 1 2 Next »