for Nice Guys Always Finish

2/22/2006 c20 26invisible.writer
LOVE Alexandra - her personality is spectacular ;)
2/22/2006 c20 1Loriency
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi! haha. can you believe that I just felt like typing all fo those? no copy or whatever, just sat there...hehe. Anyway! So we've now had numerous indications that Cassie loves Erik. Will we ever get a confession? Or something along those lines. I like Alexandra. She's cool. Seems like the perfect character to throw in to the concoction. And will Erik ever meet Christine's dad? Man, I can't wait for that day-good luck writing it! It'll be hilarious, i'd imagine Anyway. Thank you for two chapters in one day! It offered the perfect break-I've been cleaning my butt off all day cuz we're selling the house and we needed an appraisal. We had it projected for 1.9 million, but the appraiser might have brought it down or raised it, we're not sure. So...update soon! Bye!

-Abs
2/22/2006 c1 1marti10
What I like about this is that usually these kind of stories are about girls, but they can be about guys too. You really brought out that guys aren't the only "cool ones" in the school. I really like it. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list, because I know that this story is going to be good. Love you!

READ: OlympiaIt's my story, and no one's reviewed it yet.
2/22/2006 c20 7Kratrz
wholy crap. YES. i made it into your story at teh bottom! haha.

omg! cassie's in love with ewik! well, that's just what alex said, get cassie a bf. lol. that'd be interesting.

alexandra sounds hot! lol.
2/22/2006 c20 5TheKZ
The more I read this the more I want him to end up with Cassie instead of Christine...
2/22/2006 c20 11les petits bateaux
I don't understand how you can get free time on your hands in February, really. Lol...anyways, definitely one of the most excellent chapters I've read, written by you. It was so hilarious, my favourite part was:

I decided to make light of the heavy situation and teased in a falsetto voice, “Were you worried about me, baby?”

“Shut up,” his upper lip curled up.

“Don’t worry, I wasn’t cheating on you.” I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder. “You’re still my one and only gay lover. I love you, sweet face."

That really cracked me up and made my day...I'm so glad that Erik could still crack jokes with Jake, even though he's in quite a tough situation. Anyways, ah...I'm loving Alexandra already. She's really one of those girls with attitude and just not afraid of what others think of her, which I really really like. The ending was so so good, finally, I think, Erik's going to begin to think about the whole Cassie thing. It's really obvious, but Erik keeps getting his options cut by the fact that he's kind of dating Christine now, and he wants nothing to do with Cassie except them being friends. Well, I guess Alexandra would knock some sense into him and let him, at least, think about it. I guess that's a start, don't you think?
2/22/2006 c19 les petits bateaux
You are fast, girl. I'm hoping you know that I've changed my penname, but am still your loyal reviewer, twisted.little.mind. Anyways...WOW. Erik, Erik, Erik. You don't know how glad I am that he shedded his nice-guy attitude and finally is coming to his senses. Sure, everyone needs a nice guy sometime in their life, but not ALL THE TIME. Christine and Erik got pretty steamy at the beach, huh? But thank God, they didn't do anything more than just sleeping. Lol. I could understand why Ana was shocked at Erik doing a pretty drastic thing like that...as in just not caring about anything and running away from it all. I would be surprised too, and it really showed that Ana still cared for her mother. Good. Anyways, I'm definitely going to continue onto Chapter 20 because I haven't checked my mails and I found out that you actually updated...very very VERY fast, indeed. So, good for you. Lol, emotional chapter as usual, and I hope that isn't going that isn't going to change, anytime soon. :)
2/22/2006 c20 4quotata
LoL..
2/21/2006 c19 26invisible.writer
Good chapter, though I felt the change in Erik was a little too hasty, and a bit obvious. Changes can also occur in looks rather than literal thought processes. You repeat "I was done dealing with this shit" and while it's a bold statement, repeating it just dulls the senses after the third time.

Also, with Christine; you want to make her a likeable character (or maybe you don't), but she doesn't come across as particularly deep. Her lines are rather flaky, and while her emotions of pity in this chapter are warming and nice, they don't come across as reality. You painted a more believable picture with Cassie, and I think that's why everyone likes her more than Christine.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
2/21/2006 c18 7Kratrz
eer,r crap, i meant 19. not 17. although 17 was good too. lol.
2/21/2006 c19 Kratrz
good chapter 17 btw. hehe. i like it.
2/21/2006 c18 4quotata
i feel like i shouldnt like christine.. and i don't.. and ana gets to me in this story.. come to think of it.. so does eric.. jake still sweet though LoL and cassie.. weird.. flaws.. humane..

until next time~! =Þ
2/20/2006 c1 malaise
Sorry for my overemotional, messy reviews earlier.

I really like the whole "Nice guy theme" too. How Erik can't break his "nice guy habits". Good stuff.

The plot is getting curiouser and curiouser. I can't wait until your next update. :)
2/19/2006 c18 malaise
i totally agree: erik is NOT a pussy for crying. i like a guy that can cry. hahaha.

and i WAS going to jump on the isabella and erik bandwagon but you stopped me. thanks for the disillusionment! but yeah, iz and erik would have been too...sudden. the only thing that makes SENSE is christine...even though i hate her. since you spent so much time on descriping her and all. but that doesn't mean i like it. i mean, it's totally looks! and the whole chain mail thing so funny. i get that all the time. but it's not true. guys will call you ANYTHIGN to get laid (not that erik is like that)...

anyway i still like ana; the mom sucks. haha.
2/19/2006 c16 malaise
No i did NOT enjoy.

well, i did. yeah, i kind of did. hehe.

but i'm so frustrated... *le sniff*

haha, i've just started to read your reviewer responses, and everyone hates christine! oh yay. im not alone. everyone hates christine oh yes they do. your mommy and your daddy and your sister brother to. i love that song.

aw, poor jake. of course erik didn't really do anything, btu i TOTALLy understand jake's anger. i mean, all that tension.
302 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »