for Beyond Redemption

8/25/2010 c1 InnocentHell
I love this story. It was so raw and I totally imagined myself in the music like she did. And the questions in my head swirling around, was he a ghost, was he real but only to her, was she actually insane? Great story, I love how you wrote it.
6/6/2010 c1 PurpleReader29
This is a great story. It's really interesting. I love your figurative language.
5/29/2010 c1 antique angels
Told you I'd start leaving you reviews soon enough. ^_^ (antiqueangels from LJ)

Man I wish I knew how to play the piano. It's on my list of things to do before I the clock of life stops tickin' for me. ^_^ Hopefully I don't die before I can accomplish at least half of my dreams.

At first I thought he was a ghost...maybe he is and she's just used to being haunted! *goes back to reading* Wow, sounds like they had one unhealthy relationship. Sadly that's how a lot of relationships are. Secretly blaming each other and lacking anything that could be considered good or even decent communication.

Ha ha, I like how she gets all pissed cause he stopped playing. XD

Holy crap! The ending was so...I loved it (cause I'm sick and twisted like that)! :O And I've never heard of that myth. :S I totally need to study greek mythology again... I barely paid attention to it before though so I didn't get much the first round. x.x

Er, anyway, I liked this one-shot. ^_^!
1/1/2010 c1 Purple123
So will they be together now
8/5/2009 c1 Si-Sidera
Gosh, this is a sad story. Wouldn't it be horrible to live that way? The music, the way you descrubed it made it sound so mesmerising. Good job, you did good!
7/26/2009 c1 3snowmyth
wow. beautiful story. well-written too :) four thumbs up!
7/13/2009 c1 AJ southern
wow. just wow. so raw and emotional
7/6/2009 c1 silverbulletX
This story really hit me. I'm amazed at how you wrote it, at the concept behind the story, and how deep the questions vibrate in me right now!

Was Erich ever actually real at one point? And if so why was he no more than just a transparent ghost; why was he dead? And why did he 'fix' her by ending her life?

Those question just keep going through my mind over and over agian! But I guess that's the point of the story though, right? I strike deep and make people think about the -what had happened's- and the why's.

I loved the story, very heart-throbbing, compelling, and just plain amazing! Awesome job!

-silverbulletx
6/4/2009 c1 Love is a War
That was deep. It was really compelling. Excellent job.
3/25/2009 c1 ess3sandra
i thought it was really beatiful but she died, and he enver exicted. so its really sad as well. why couldnt they get eachother?
8/2/2008 c1 5eshlie
all I can say is... WoW... I don't really know how to review, so please, forgive mua. :)

Luv,

d.k
3/26/2008 c1 15Zonne
An amazing story. Very well written and compelling to read on. The ending was fabulous. Good job.
3/1/2008 c1 xander.ra
whoa!

that was really good!

perfect ending!
12/4/2007 c1 4Lady Katreina
Well, the names and the "suicide". Oo, now that I think about it this raises questions. Was Erich real? Real imagined? Or real ghost? Was Hersh insane or just tortured or haunted?

Ah, but what and interesting turn of events. (The description of the music had me in it, immersed.)

Thank you for writing this, I certainly liked it.
10/3/2007 c1 Desert Illusion
I can see WHY this story won the first prize! It was amazing! Shocking in the end, of course when he kills her like that, but still...it was very wel written. :)

Take care, Aiur!