for Dance Color Light

2/13/2006 c1 Anonymous
Aaidenkae, you are a most excellent writer. It takes talent to make something that some might consider trivial into a moving piece of literature. God has blessed you with a beautiful gift.
12/29/2005 c1 73Jezsh
What a great idea! I like the feeling of becoming and the personal element to it. And of course the passion of it.
12/18/2005 c1 2ZePuKa
awesome poem kae-chan! aw, and now i'm having a moment of fond memories of when we all painted the sets for vbs... painting is a blast! and i love how you just captured the sould of color! happy poems that flow so well are hard to come by, so kudos for you! tis spifforific!

-ZePuKa
12/3/2005 c1 3Lady Isaiah
Wonderful ideas and imagery...I can just see the wall...O.O PURTY...
12/2/2005 c1 18Gemema
Wow! This was so well done, and so creative! You really brought everything to life! I'm a bit of an artist myself, so I know what it's like to get lost in colour, and this captured those feelings so well! I really enjoyed reading this, and think that you're a really talented writer! Awesome work!

ps - had a look at your profile too, and I so agree that Kyo rocks! Fruits Basket is so awesome!
12/2/2005 c1 132samwise606
Vivid description, very nice. I liked the parts about the wall staring back, the cans being described as a prison, etc. You can really picture the colors when you read this one. Good job!-Samwise
12/1/2005 c1 2Syfy
It's good! I liked it. Eh, that's all
11/28/2005 c1 2roseallie
Sorry, I haven't acctually read the story! But in your review to me you asked how I came accross your poem. Thanks for your review by the way! Anyway. I came accross it because I was looking through the reviews of someone who had reviewed me. And you had reviewed them so I clicked on your name, read your poems, loved them and reviewed. Thats how! I know what you mean though, sometimes I'm like 'how do these ppl find my story?' Anyway. You wanted to know so I told you! I'm sure this story is great even though I haven't read it... I don't really read stories much, only poems and songs. I'd love to see another poem from you! Cya.

Carlie
11/28/2005 c1 18Tirinwe
OMW! i love it! that was so, so, i dont even have the words. it reminded me of that time that we splatter painted the youth room. i love it did i say that before? jk well bye - KK
11/26/2005 c1 1Changethesubject
wow that is really interesting. it was poetic, and well written. is stories more your thing than poems or not? anyway well done! thanks for the review.