for Addiction

9/21/2006 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Damn, this reminds me of a Beck song. It's so crazy and weird, but it makes sense, and that's the part that scares me. I love how it seems random, but it's not. That is fantastic. The rhyme scheme is great, and your use of alliteration is superb. I'm adding you to my alerts to keep up with this interesting poetry. Keep writing! :)
12/15/2005 c1 Decollage
'Hallucinogenic stonehenge stars'

I love your diction, your voice. I could drown in it, I could make love to it, I could do a lot of things in relation to it that probably wouldn't make any sense...

Utterly insane. The insanity was the fun part, but there was despair here, too. And that just circles the insanity into this tiny little whirwind that gets bigger and bigger towards the end, and finally sucked me in to stand half-naked on a white screen staring up at skyscraper-black stanzas and thinking:

"Damn. That's impressive."
11/30/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
I like this.. very fitting to the title... it flows really well too
11/28/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Wow. good grief, how do you do it? So out there, making perfect sense. Just brilliant. Brava!
11/27/2005 c1 hey maria
"Cellophane flowers of yellow and green, towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!"

This poem made me think of that song - both are dizzyingly gorgeous. It's like getting high on some insane drug and living to tell about the beauty and danger of it. Keep writing.