for Secret of the Oasis

3/19/2020 c1 C.S
Well, I now have proof this exists
10/5/2017 c1 Alexa Lpez Nez
Very good!
2/27/2017 c1 genderfluidwolf
Please make a part two pleaseeeeee
2/27/2017 c1 Guest
Amazing...I really loved this...please write a part two
5/16/2015 c1 Guest
I loved it!
4/26/2015 c1 214Shadowrose
Wow this was incredible! Ive been looking for a good Egyptian Mythology smut and this exceeded my expectations! So smutty and wonderful 3
Plus Anubis is my favorite Egyptian god and the way you wrote him made me swoon :3
4/12/2014 c1 sherry1995
I LOVED IT, more please
4/8/2014 c1 Guest
Beautiful
11/22/2012 c1 1Decepticon-silverstreak
Love it!
12/14/2011 c1 1Ekanos
I'm big on history and such so these stories are perfect! Especially if I'm in the mood to read random smut!

Also that last line made me giggle like a little girl because I can just imagine what Horus's face must have been like when Hathor said that!
12/11/2011 c1 jenn95
I love love love this fanfic. i jst have one question though: Why does Horus owe Anubis his life? You never explained that..
3/9/2011 c1 blackblade444
I have to tell you that this was extremely hot! Anubis and Horus great pair! I wish you would make this a multi-chapter story instead of a one shot it was really good. Maybe do a sequel!
2/26/2011 c1 Moritoki Kagamine
I love Mythology, being the literature-obsessed person that I am. You know what I love more? Mythological characters being used as BL material with a bonus of man-smexing xD

I would've love this even more if Horus and Anubis ended up together and had more of, ahem, together time.

Thanks for writing this! :)
12/17/2010 c1 4RurikoTsukuyomi
Oh my goodness, that was amazing! I love your style of writing :) There was enough details so I could picture it all in my mind, like a movie! Haha, I don't think I'm be able to learn about Anubis and Horus during history/mythology with a straight face again without giggling and turning red o.o! They're two of my favorite gods too :D Again, great story, the smut was great! ;)
6/7/2010 c1 The Prince of Astaria
...ga that was awsome!

and anubis is so... gah there is no word in the english dictionary that can describe him!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »