for My Undetected Canoodling

8/30/2010 c17 notmyself
WOW This story is amazing. Seriously !

Cant wait for an uppdate ;)
8/28/2010 c6 Ryhona
Who flamed you? Seriously, you could teach them a thing or two about writing! I think I like your current summary; it's probably my third or fourth time reading this story. Sorry, but I completely forgot to review, so I'll be doing it this time around. (I still can't believe that you're Secretive! That's really cool. I found this story before I knew you were up there with Myrika, haha. And I'm kinda glad!)
8/7/2010 c17 Sejal
I know you've been dealing with a lot, what with being plagiarized, and I respect your need to separate yourself from your writing in order to figure it all, but I just wanted to say that even after this long, I still love "My Undetected Canoodling" for its plot and characters and I would love if you could maybe keep going. Stay strong!
7/30/2010 c17 Teen Geriatric
THREE YEARS. I GOT REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE THIS STORY IS AMAZING, AND THEN I REALISED YOU HADN'T UPDATED FOR THREE. FREAKING. YEARS.

Three. Years.

Seriously.

Excuse me while I go throw myself of a bridge.

(Not a particularly high one, mind you. Just high enough to express my distaste)
7/19/2010 c10 2Bookstalker
I love this story! It's so sweet how Jane thinks that she hates Roth (sort of) but doesn't realize that he's the nice one. =)
7/17/2010 c17 dipintheriverstyx
OHMYGOSH

THIS IS SO GOD!

YOU have to continue!

IF YOU DON'T I'LL SICK A VERY DRUNK AND HORNY ROBBIE ON YOU!

I love all teh T.V shpws you've mentioned by the way..

And Peter P, Seth C, & Spencer R.
7/7/2010 c17 Jamiesbond
I liked this story I think I read it a few years back now but I see that nothing has continued so far. Any chance of this story getting finished?
7/7/2010 c17 fariswheel
LOVE THIS STORY!
7/6/2010 c15 silviaxvivalavida
My God you have talent. Your story has me dying to know how it ends. I love the chemistry between these two. I hate the way both Roth and Janey haven;t discovered eachother's feelings, it's about time. I honesty think you have dragged it on too long. I hope you come back to this story soon, I has me hooked from the first sentence.
7/4/2010 c1 Juliet
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your story has been nominated and selected to be added to the site. Congratulations. :D Here's your racing review:

The author who wrote this also has another account: Secretive. It's written as a journal that Jane has to turn in for psychology, in which she claims that she's in love with her best friend. Jane has a bold, funny voice. Being a light read, i recommend it for anyone who's in the mood for some laughs.

XOXO,

Juliet
7/2/2010 c1 Scars.forever.Scarlet
Where are you?

I kind of miss this story =/
6/10/2010 c1 20WabberJocky
Roth reminds me so much of the guy I like, it's ridiculous. Great story, I hope you decide to finish it!
5/30/2010 c17 1P.F Ally
make that 2 and a half years of nothing. damnn xP update it pleasee roth's starting to act like my best friend who's really honest and is a great hugger :| except that he's not sarcastic xp
5/16/2010 c17 10Sabreal
WOW, i'm loving this and I hope you continue one day:

And after reading one of your AN'S, I'm glad your finding this story (or were) so easy to work on as the pressure wasn't so big. TBH, I haven't even read (was it Master of the universe? or your universe? lol my bad, just went back and discovered it was "WHEN you own the universe") so I had no pre-conceived ideas this story was going to be amazing-

the reviews gave a little clue but frankly i could've still hated it.

The story's good. I like how it's addressed to this Mr Abernathy person but if things DO get a little R-rated, it'll be kinda awkward noting it down. Roth is a genius of a character. He has flaws (well, had) and he had moments, but he always stays true to his nature. I also find it adorable that as a 19-year-old, he's still a virgin and holding out for his "one true love"

I hope Tameka Janelle (such a typical afro-carribean name) takes full advantage of this. Love the tale, the people, and the history. Update sometime soon! XD
5/16/2010 c16 Sabreal
lol, it's so blatantly obvious Roth's mystery gal is Jane herself. But I just love all the second-guessing and keeping it secretive (Haha! Your other pen-name:P)

I think I'm starting to adore this story. Early days though, and how the next few chapeters work might depend on it's existence.
777 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »