for My Undetected Canoodling

3/18/2009 c17 Unrememorable
I love this story :)

Thanks for sharing your gift with us - It's the perfect way to procrastinate from doing homework!

In all seriousness though, I really, really enjoy this story to no end!
3/17/2009 c16 12Kellet
I was going to curse all the powers that be (otherwise known as Fate, Destiny or God - I apologize if I offend you, it wasn't my intention) but then it occurred to me that it was all YOUR doing! WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THAT? THIS IS PURE AGONY! HOW COULD YOU KEEP THEM APART? HAVE YOU NO KINDNESS? NO MORALS? Sigh. Suffice to say, I feel like screaming "NO!" at the top of my lungs. This is what you made me do! You reduced me to a pile of goo, wishing and waiting for them to finally get together and put an end to this once and for all. This is what you get when you write so well that you make your readers wish that you stop torturing them, that's right. You get readers blaming you!

On a side note, there were a few times you wrote "I'm am" instead of "I am" so watch out for that. And with that, I'll end with a warning: if they don't get together by the end of this story, so help me God, -

Get the picture? Seriously, awe-inspiring work.
3/8/2009 c17 intellectual titmouse
wow. this story is awesome. perfect characters. i'm a little - no, very disappointed that more isn't happening with them. good stuff though. trust, this review is a very muted reaction. LoL my heart was racing everytime something looked like it may happen between them.
3/4/2009 c17 2bandgeek1688
I LOVE this story! well, I love almost all of your stories, but I really really like this one. :) and I read it when I should be reading for my class too. I love their relationship together, and that cliffie was just great, but I NEED to see what happens next. PLEASEE update! I will love you forever
2/6/2009 c17 TaMaWe
oh come on you just can't STOP

why, why are you stopping NOW

i was listening to everything changes from staind while reading the chapter

and the only thing that i want more than anything else is another chapter so please, please PLEASE!

don't make me hunt you down
2/1/2009 c11 3nonaccount
Finally! I've been looking for a chapter that I haven't reviewed yet, to make my plea to you:

PLEASE, PLEASE don't tell me, and your other loyal readers out there, that you've given up on one the BEST stories on fp. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH WHIP CREAM, CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE WHATEVER KIND OF NUTS YOU PREFER AND A CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY ON TOP PLEASE UPDATE!
1/24/2009 c17 darkgurl92
OMG...they kissed..update soon..

please..want to know what happens...
1/21/2009 c17 3ebo15
Please update soon! its been over a year! PLEASE! IM BEGGING U! :)
1/13/2009 c1 you have a fan club
we miss you! come back to us!
1/13/2009 c17 styling16
wait uhm... that's it? i mean that's the ending? oh c'mon!

i like your story but the ending isn't really what i was expecting it to be.

i want to know what would happen to them... how they would treat each other... have a long distance relationship... yadda... yadda... yadda...

well since it was already written and i can't do anything about it, since it's your story not mine. you can end it any way you want it to.

it was a nice story.

now i think i'm starting to fall for nerds like roth. hahahhahahah
1/9/2009 c17 raya
please please update soon

I keep checking to see if you updated everyday.

please update

I am getting tired of waiting.
1/7/2009 c17 Rin Hinderson
Please update...please...?
1/5/2009 c17 1Demeterr
O wow, this story is awesome.
12/29/2008 c1 ReadWhatIsWritten
Alright, I'll confess, I have been reading all of your stuff for a while...And have never reviewed.

Sorry, sorry. I know I am a horrible person, but hopefully this will make up for it (I know it doesn't, just please, play along). Anyhoo...

I just wanted to let you know that I fully appreciate and enjoy all of your books/stories. When You Own the Universe, Quandraries of a Quirky Romance, My Undetected Canoodling, the works.

And I completely understand why you haven't been updating in a while. Life can be good, mediocre, or crappy. Usually life just plain gets in the way. That's how life rolls.

So take your time, enjoy this break for the holidays, and don't feel rushed to update anything anytime soon. It'll happen when it happens, and nothing will change that.

I hope that you don't feel too stressed out, and I also hope you have a great day/week/month.
12/26/2008 c17 2Mistress.Insanity
Hey there. I was reading your profile on your Secretive account, and saw you are obsessed with Ireland.

How would you like for an Irish girl from Ireland giving you a review? Well, you got one and I hope it prompts you to FINISH THIS STORY! Lol, I'm in love with it, and I really hope you get around to it with your busy schedule. =]

From an Irish Fan