for My Undetected Canoodling

3/16/2008 c17 1adge96321
Awesome chapter! Keep up the awesome work, I do hope that you plan on continuing this story, it is really good, so please try to update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/15/2008 c17 tildabeans
i would come and hunt you down, but then you couldn't finish the amazing story that puts me on the edge of my seat.

please update, i love reading this story and i'm almost temped to re-read it...
3/8/2008 c17 AliKitKat
You seriously cannot just leave it there! I stayed up til 1AM (okay, not really that bad, but still!) to read this and it ends with a cliffie! Hope you update soon, I'm loving it. And I don't know why you felt this story wouldn't be as popular as 'Quandries...' or 'A Lesson in Love 101'(which, by the way, I'm very much looking forward to an update of), 'cause I love it! Anyway...hope you update soon.
3/8/2008 c17 2Sierra507
ohmigod!

okay, if u dont update i'm coming to urplace and personally killing u.

seriously.

i have read everything under Secretive and man, do u have talent.

okay, now, let me shout out.

ohMIGOD!

HE KISSES HER!

HE FINALLY DOES IT!

I LOVE HIM!

personally i think robbie is a _ but i guess popular guys can be like tht. tameks's a good character but its Roth i love. muah*

-Sierra507
3/3/2008 c17 Inky-Angel
UPDATE, GODS DAMN YOU!

Or I'll find you and beat you with... something hard... until you write the next three chapters. Okay?
3/2/2008 c1 K
a really excellent story that's worth the time reading.

man, i stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish reading it.

keeps up the good work and update soon.

^^
3/2/2008 c17 unique is the way of life
i have read this story twice! the first time i was up until the sun came up ! i love it!
2/28/2008 c17 geekylittlebrat
...cliff-hanger...

You are evil. And I absolutely love you for it. :)
2/24/2008 c17 inkling
i've read this story in its entirety i dunno, three times over the past two months. it's ~amazing~, seriously. pleaseibegofyou update soonsoonsoon. i love how roth's like. i love nerds too.
2/17/2008 c17 2Zephyr Zucchini
mm...good job darling

keep writing
2/15/2008 c17 2Pretty Girls Make Graves
Oh my fack totally unfair. I read this the moment you posted it, but I decided to go back and reread it and I'm still as upset as ever that you haven't updated yet!

Oh, and she's still clueless. Which I suppose I would be like, too, but hello?

She says there are no clues as to who he likes on his walls, but he's got her collage up there. I would say that's something.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
2/11/2008 c17 Jess
I read this entire story last week and absolutely loved it! I've been checking back every day in hopes that you've updated...but you haven't :( I know a week is nothing compared to 10 months, but it feels like an eternity for me! It's probably because you left it at a cliffhanger! How many more chapters are you planning on writing before you finish it and start a sequel? (I never want this story to end...I'm a sucker for romances like this - the give me hope!)

I should wrap this up...so in closing, I lovelovelove (x10) this story so please update soon!
2/10/2008 c17 1lovesthedark
I LOVE this story.

I am, however, dying to read the next chapter.

So, please, pretty please, update soon?
2/4/2008 c17 flojo22811
Please update! I really love this story (and all your others, but this just might be my favourite). Update as soon as you can, the cliffhanger is just sadistic :P
2/3/2008 c17 sunflower.kiss
Please update! I love how Tameka is being so OBLIVIOUS! Hah! and please post some character pictures please :]
777 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »