for My Undetected Canoodling

1/20/2016 c20 1zxxphyr
so i just finished reading this amazing work. i completely relate to how jane felt and feels about robbie (i had a crush on my best friend for ages, and honestly, i'm not even sure if we're that close anymore, and i mean, he just changed, you know?), and i haven't quite reached the point where i've met someone like roth.
wow, so thank you for putting my feelings into words.
11/30/2015 c20 2Roflmao101
That was really amazing to read! I'm quite speechless at the moment. This was quite a unique story, and I loved every minute of it. I'm quite sad that it's over, but I'm happy, satisfied, at peace, with the ending. It was a great story, one I will enjoy for a while :)
10/8/2015 c20 Taiyl
Thank you for finishing this story. I just decided to look at this story from my bookmark and saw that you updated. Thank you so much.
10/2/2015 c20 2bridgettblah
So anyways, this is my new fav and I am literally so happy right now. Oh my god. I have a stupid cheesy grin and oh my godddd theyre so cute and wonderful and this is the besst story I have ever read just saying. Seriously. I dont even know what else to say! this is just so good! and I want more! Altho, as much as I love reading things about happy couples, Im ALL about the pre relationship angst. Which this had a lot of and Im so happy about it. These two had my stomach in knots. But there were also butterflies. Butterfly knots? I dunno. Alright JESUS I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOD.
8/16/2015 c1 3gyoung
Now, that's a creative and cool way to set up a story! Way to go! :) I'm already feeling quite curious.
7/15/2015 c20 7two closed doors
I cannot believe it. I'm honestly so stunned I don't know what to say. I last checked on this story 4 years ago to see if it had been added to. I have since finished medical school and my first year of my residency and happened to go onto fictionpress and find this story and to my utter delight, it was updated. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The showdown was a fitting end and the epilogue style and discussion makes sense. Your writing style is clear and in this story, light and on point with what the characters are going through. Thank you.
6/2/2015 c20 Guest
Amazing. Thank you
6/2/2015 c19 Guest
YAY so sweet.
Also, feel free to post any loveydovey extras. :)
6/2/2015 c18 Guest
I am an idiot. I just realized as I started reading this chapter that this story, my FAVORITE story, is complete. COMPLETE! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... :)
6/1/2015 c17 Guest
UPDATES! SO HAPPY! THIS IS MY FAV FIC ON HERE! :)
6/1/2015 c16 Guest
THANK GOD! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! :)
5/28/2015 c20 ChuGaEun
I'm in tears :'(
Roth is what you can say, imperfectly perfect.
I really enjoyed reading this though, I've only started reading this last night, what more of your readers who were with you since the beginning?
In between struggling through your work and everyday life, I hope you find the time to continue writing good stories like this one.
KUDOS.
5/28/2015 c19 ChuGaEun
OMG. Colleen Hoover!

WAY TO GO TAMIKA JANELLE! I WOULD NEVER, NOT IN A MILLIONS YEARS, HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL SOMEONE I LOVE (IF I HAD ONE), HOW MUCH I FEEL ABOUT HIM.

You deserve a pat on the back. KUDOS :D
5/28/2015 c2 ChuGaEun
she's gonna end up with roth, wouldnt she?
5/11/2015 c20 ajashire1
Hi.
I couldn't stop reading your story no matter how hard I tried. That is the reason why it's currently 12:19 am and I'm still up. It's a school night and I have to get up at 5.
I'm in a desperate need for sleep right now so I'll make this short and sweet.

Beautiful, amazing, captivating, a truly awe inspiring and humerus piece. Lovely.

-Aja X3