for My Undetected Canoodling

4/1/2014 c17 Zoleka
Hai , why are you doing this to us please please can you put us out of our misery and update I need to read more Roth and Tameka Janelle
4/1/2014 c1 guest
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. you killing me here I check everyday to see if you've decided to finaly update imagine my disappointment so please please please update . great story by the way
3/13/2014 c17 taara
Why hasn't this story been finished in such a long time? Seems like there's just a chapter or two to go. Why then are you being so cruel? :(
2/23/2014 c17 Mikariangel
And... then you leave us at this cliff hanger for 7 years!?
thanks for writing this story though, i really enjoy it :P i just kind of want to know what happens next
11/23/2013 c1 Lover Of Good 'Ol Books
You know I always came onto fictionpress as a guest and read whatever stories catch my interest.I have now created an account in order to pin your story(one of your many other marvelous creations) as a favorite,as well as follow it in order to know if you ever ever decide to update or better yet finish this great piece of art.
I'm laying it too thick aren't I? Well as long as you soaking it up I'm all glad!
But seriously though please post something,even if it's a A.N saying you're never going to continue your stories .
The suspense is killing me!
Okay so I've said my plea (a very long one I must say) just hope and pray that you answer my prayers.
10/29/2013 c17 missing u
Pls updatw mo. I pls with a cherry on top. U have no idea how many times I have read and reread the stories all od them. If u aren't updating, u ought to publish ur works thx a mil
10/2/2013 c17 Melly
I don't know any other way to beg of you to update this story. 2013 is coming to an end and you haven't updated this story. Please update soon.
8/15/2013 c3 Jenny
2 oranges, zested
Log in to add to My Shopping List
Method
Step 1
Preheat oven to 200C. Place rhubarb and blueberries in a ceramic or glass baking dish, scatter over sugar and drizzle with half the orange juice. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until rhubarb is soft. Set aside to cool.
Step 2
Meanwhile, to make custard, place cream in a saucepan and bring almost to the boil. Whisk egg yolks, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until combined. Gradually pour hot cream into egg yolk mixture, whisking until incorporated. Return the mixture to the pan over low heat and stir continuously with a wooden spoon until thick enough to coat the back of the spoon. Do not boil. Transfer custard to a bowl and place in the freezer to cool quickly.
Step 3
To make mascarpone mixture, using an electric mixer, whisk egg yolks and sugar until tripled in volume. Add mascarpone, cream and orange zest, and whisk mixture to almost stiff peaks.
Step 4
To assemble trifle, place sponge fingers in the base of a 4L (16-cup) bowl and drizzle with the lemon juice and remaining orange juice. Pour the cooled custard over. Top with half the mascarpone mixture and scatter with three-quarters of the crushed biscuits. Using a slotted spoon, carefully remove rhubarb mixture from the baking dish (reserving the fruit juices) and place over biscuits, then top with the remaining mascarpone mixture.
Step 5
Place the reserved juices in a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thick and syrupy. Transfer syrup to a small cup. Refrigerate, along with the trifle, for 2 hours or overnight to cool completely.
Step 6
To serve, drizzle a little syrup over the trifle and scatter with orange zest and remaining crushed biscuits.
6/14/2013 c17 Passing by
Yo. Update. Please. I will die. I love you. Now I'm off to choke down my feels.
5/21/2013 c17 Guest
YO TIME TO WAKE UP AND FINISH THIS STORY.
MAKE IT A GOOD ENDING.
pRETTY PLEASE
I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR STORIES. THEY ARE SO FRIKKKIN AWESOME
3/13/2013 c17 Melly
Seriously Analytical or Secretive how many years have it been. I really need an update please pretty please. Yes 7 years come on
3/4/2013 c1 Melly
Secretive I know that is your pen name but seriously it has been almost six years since you updated this story and it is not fair to leave us hanging like that. Roth and Jane deserve an ending and as a fan I would like to see where this story goes. Please if you are still around please update
11/26/2012 c1 Guest
I have never needed a story finished as much as this one, please, we're all waiting
11/21/2012 c17 Taiyl
Please update since this is one of the easy story to finish. It will almost be 5 years since you last update.
11/3/2012 c17 brinalovesyouxx
Please tell me that that's not the end of the story.. Seeing as you do have a cliffy. Ive read this far and i really would like to continuethe story because its really really really good along with your other stories as Secretive. Keep up the awesome work and please update soon! :D xx
777 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »