for My Undetected Canoodling

9/5/2012 c17 Revolving Circle
Honestly, too good. This had me breaking down and crying twice, ugh. Anyways, I love how sort of cliche you made Jane, but honestly, anybody who is mad about that should just be reminded that this is a romance story. I love the super subtle way you point out that Jane and Roth complete each other. Please continue!
9/4/2012 c17 2LaserStrike
Damn you for not updating!
8/17/2012 c17 shrimp27
COME ON, PLEASE UPDATE SOON? IT'S BEEN LIKE, 5 YEARS! :O
And pretty pretty please update Standing on the Edge and A Lesson in Love 101? Pleeeease! (:
6/6/2012 c15 TaMaWe
hey, i think you'll not finish this story or? :( i love it so much, i think i read it about 5 times already :)
5/30/2012 c14 15Ice Bubble
I'm sorry that this is the first time I'm reviewing your story, but I just wanted to keep reading. But I was weeping with laughter while I read this chapter. It must have been hilarious writing in Tameka's ignorance. Oyayoi. Genius.
5/29/2012 c8 WonderousTimes
This chapter was probably my favorite so far; the whole escaping via tree part was very entertaining!
5/28/2012 c5 WonderousTimes
I love how Usher was added to reasons as to why the party was hell! Made me cackle, haha. :)
4/8/2012 c17 1Eiya Weathes
HOW DARE YOU NOT UPDATE THIS AFTER MANY YEARS. GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE AND FINISH THE STORY. ALRIGHT?
2/26/2012 c17 Updatenow
Okay, listen here lady. It's been three years! Three! And you think you can just abandon this amazing story after that kiss? NO! You better get back to this story or else I will get a group of angry people and a bunch of pitchforks and we will find you! I haven't been this into a story in a long time. So think about how upset I was when you left it at that? What the fuck (I usually don't cuss but I'm angry) is going to happen to Roth and Tameka? I NEED TO KNOW! You have a great story so I have no idea why you stop writing! You're an insanely good writer! So you NEED to finish this story or else I might die!
2/18/2012 c17 imwithyou
i love the story! i know its been awhile since you updated anything, even on your other account, but i would really love for you to continue with this story!
1/28/2012 c17 The People
So I'm sure I've reviewed this before because its my favorite story on fictionpress but I just reread it and I'd just like to say its still the most amazing thing in the world. Roth is the most magnificent human being who ever existed. I get butterflies just reading about him. Jane is the most adorable person ever and she is absolutely perfect for Roth. Your characters, your writing, god... its all just a wonderful work of art. I could read this a hundred times and still sigh over Roth and continue to freak out over how cute him and Jane are. Every single time I read this I just get butterflies, ravenous carnivorous vicious butterflies. You just cannot understand how much I love this story. I would be deeply in your debt if you continued this story. I know you wrote it years ago, but even one more chapter, especially since you ended it on such a cliff hanger. I mean he kissed her! And in such a adorable way! I mean I bet he was planning for it and everything and then they started fighting and it wasn't going the way he imagined it to but he was just like hell with it and still kissed her and just tydfghfjhftygj! Sorry, I was trying to sound all cool and unfreakish and fangirl just exploded out of me. But honestly you cannot comprehend how attached, obsessed, in-love I am with this story. If you could just write one chapter more it would mean the world to me. I would get you anything you desired, do anything you wished, just for one more chapter. I would go to hell itself for you to continue this. I am so pathetically obsessed, please, I am on my knees. I sound so creepy right now, but it would be just such a tragedy if Undetected Canoodling was just left like this. Its just so great, and you're just such an amazing writer, please, all I ask is for one chapter more.
1/1/2012 c17 1Clara77
pleaaaaaase continue,i love this story. roth is just the type of guy i would fall for. im hooked.
12/11/2011 c17 koerle
And then you leave for years an years with a cliffy?

I guess this story is dead. Too bad 'cause I really like it!
12/2/2011 c17 tieryn
:o i reached this story via a drop of romance. So sad to see it's not finished and not been updated in soooo long.
9/13/2011 c17 dee
omg i havent been to fiction press in forever and when i saw ur story, i just had to read it again and then i reached the cliffie and i realized u havent posted in three and a half yrs! dudeeeeee! u have to update soon.
777 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »