for My Undetected Canoodling

1/22/2011 c17 1mushy.mushroom
this is really great! i'm actually kinda crazy right now! what will happen next? i want to know really. please update!
1/18/2011 c17 GSquared
Aw man. I really love this so much and now I have to give up on it cause it's been like 3 years. I'd threaten you but I doubt that'd work. So update if you wanna I guess?
12/31/2010 c17 1honey splattered brains
/wipes tears roth so has the hots for jane its not even funny.
12/28/2010 c17 courtesylaughs
Alright, so this is pretty much my favorite story of both of your accounts, and one of my top 5 favorite stories on all of FictionPress. I personally think this story is more well-written (in terms of being able to feel what the characters feel er something like that) than, for example, Standing On the Edge from your other account (please don't hate me!) . I've re-read My Undetected Canoodling about three times within the last week, and I was wondering if you'll be updating it anytime soon? Or if you're even writing on this account anymore? I don't want to sound pushy or anything (sorry!), but it's been three years... Please don't leave us hanging! :)
12/22/2010 c17 inahurrytonowhere
I'm not sure if I've reviewed either this or your stories under your other account before, but I've been reading them for a very long time. Anyway, I randomly checked your other account, Secretive, the other day and realized OMG SHE'S ACTIVE ON FP AGAIN. So I was just wondering if you were planning to update this story as well, because this is one of my absolute favorites on fictionpress. Please do! :)
12/19/2010 c17 Fierce85
NO! This cant be where it ends! This is the WORST cliffhanger ever and itsashamebecause this story is just so darn good! I am just so hurt right now. I started reading this today and I get to the end of this page and I realize that there are no more chapters. I am so devastated. Please update! Man this story is so real and I love it all ready!
12/15/2010 c17 2HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC
If my estimation is correct and this last chapter is almost a year old, are you planning on making the next chapter coincide with the new year coming up? I really like this storyvand I know that most stories thrive on the obliviousness of the characters and all but I feel like i wanna hit my head against a wall when it comes to these two! Update soon please! And maybe at the same time you can update a lesson in love 101,god knows how much i love that!
12/4/2010 c17 Taiyl
Please update this story!
12/1/2010 c17 kashtastic
I don't often leave reviews because I can never think of what to say. And I want to come across as something more than just a fan girl gushing about how much I loved something.

But I wanted you to know how much I adore this story. I think since the first time I came across it, years ago, I must have read it a hundred times. That sounds a little stalkerish, but I swear it isn't. It's just... You know when you read a story and you can see yourself in the characters?

I can see myself in Tameka. I'm not in love with my next door neighbour, nor my best friend, but for some reason I can identify with her. And I really care about what happens to her next. I know she's a fictional character, but I do anyway.

So I just wanted to let you know that I do love your story and I appreciate you posting it here for people like me to read.

Thanks.
11/30/2010 c17 aliaschantra
It's almost 3 years since you updated.

I hope you finish this.
11/16/2010 c17 elanbu
Hmm...I'm not sure if you've mentioned why this story kinda got discontinued on any of your profile pages...but...ah! Wow. I really, really liked this. And I'm really happy that I guess this isn't the worst way for a story to end, without having been finished. The characters were great. Roth sounds sexy. And while it's a little frustrating that she's being so naive right now, I'm sure he doesn't come off as straightforward as he thinks he does...

but anyways. this is actually one of my favorites, of all of your stories. I just really like stories that focus on character interaction and don't really mention too many unnecessary details. I really hope you feel compelled to finish this one day, even with the frequent breaks you took, you were able to keep the same voice throughout the story, which is just amazing. Best of luck with your writing!
11/6/2010 c1 Kayla
I've practically been following this story since you first started posting it (though I admit that I have never reviewed it before). And I LOVE it. But it's almost been THREE YEARS since you last updated... Do you know how much that kills me? I mean, yes, my life has gone on. But I swear that I come and check for an update at least once every two to three months, but it's always the same. I NEED to know what happens with Roth and Jane.

So, what I'm trying to say is... PLEASE UPDATE EVENTUALLY! And by eventually, I mean soon. Like... now. =)
10/31/2010 c17 fuji
I ended up reading this last chapter again after I finished reading your newest update for Standing on the Edge. And I forgot how much I love this story! God, Roth is so amazing. So I hope that we'll get to here what happens next sometime! Even if it doesn't happen till I get back from deployment next year, it'll be worth it! Keep it up! -Your fan, reading even out on the high seas.
9/20/2010 c17 ALABASTER
UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE ;(

DONT LEAVE ME HANGING HERE!
9/10/2010 c17 sarcasm is my middle name
Umm... WOW! Three of my fave cliches mixed into one awesome story, thanks so much!
777 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »