for Bittersweet Edge

12/10/2005 c1 carly
The best part was how you took that quote and used it to mean something entirely different.I also loved the part where u said her whisper soft skin. I can't think of anything that could have been improved. Great story.
12/8/2005 c1 gio
that story was dep. i bet u'll become a great writer even a better one then u are know (if thats even possible) so anyway yeah i liked all the different emotions in the story like from romantic to serious. it was just an awesome piece of literature. and its not like i'm a good reviewist or anything but atleast i know good when i see good. u'll go far in life with ur writing skills and im not just saying that just cuz - i actually mean it. so well yeah great story.(so when are you going to publish one of your pieces of writing?)
12/5/2005 c1 16moscowsnow
You've handled the tenses very well. *nods* And you've managed to use great words without going over the top. I adore it! *adds to favourites* 3
12/3/2005 c1 Eien no Yakusoku
This was, quite honestly, one of the best short stories I've read. I was actually surprised at how good it is. The unnamed main character has such powerful emotion imbued in him that he seems real, the story written as if it were a journal entry. Bravo.

p.s. i fuckin luv ur story wouldyou let me suck ur cock.
12/3/2005 c1 cab2000
dude, can you get anymore serious. that was really interesting, how many more do you have like this. It was really sad yet happy. Very interesting.