for Into the Skies

Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Well, well, well...

*Thinks deeply*

I may be not a very good reader, but I suppose I'll need further clarification upon how this ties in with the main story...
12/20/2005 c5 13Shadowhound
very nice writing. this seems like a perfect ending, and i want to know how the next chapter turns out. i'm starting to feel ilke a child with this wanting for something that isn't here yet. anyway, good chapter, good story. take as much time as you need with the next chapter. we will wait.
12/20/2005 c5 2Casey Drake
yay. she will come back, Iamar said so. and... no one will want to risk the wrath of Fiacra's legend if she runs back, like Hessa said.

XD can't wait.

12/20/2005 c5 2Callie Rose
She left...I like Sahale in this. He is just cool. And Maron loves her how cute! I wish they could be together. I'm wondering how the rest of this is going to pan out...

12/13/2005 c4 2Casey Drake
aww... I LOVE it! he's sad, because she has to leave now. *tear*

12/12/2005 c4 6mikhairae
i love this chapter! the end is soo cute that i cant wait till the next chapter! hurry up and write it! lol
12/12/2005 c4 2Callie Rose
aww...poor Maron. I feel like an idiot. I went and read that little speech abou them from CotW and now I know...lol. But I knew Maron was the legend without even reading that. go me and my instincts!

I wonder what shall happen next...I mean I read that thing...but its not very descriptive or detailed. Hm.

Good work Gryph!

12/12/2005 c4 13Shadowhound
okay, now it is getting really interesting. i can't stop wondering what will happen next. i don't really understand the hereditary thing with Maron and his grandmother, was it only supposed to be passed on to girls? that is my only question, you answer most of the ones i have had, and the story so far sounds really good.by the way, did you say there were going to be six chapter?
12/11/2005 c3 12Lccorp2
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Normally, I'd have said "Finish your story, mortal!" but well, I guess I can make an exception for this one.

Interesting read, and not too many hair-tearing, eye-bleeding errors save for spelling, and mostly it's things like "they" for "the" and the such...

Very good to write stories to explain the lore behind your worlds. Now if only you could stick to one...knowing you, that's rather hard.
12/10/2005 c3 2Callie Rose
Oh Gryph, this is truly excellent! I love it! I caught a few mistakes...but who am I to complain...everyone makes mistakes. This is really good. I'm really beginning to wonder who exactly Sahale and Maron are...though I have a funny feeling about Maron. Don't know why though, I just do. And Sahale still intrigues me, just like the rest of the story. I sympathize with Rahima geeting pushed away and feeling replaced. But at least she's having some fun.

Update soon!

12/10/2005 c3 13Shadowhound
nice descriptions. i take it that Maron is the dragon? you leave things pretty well tied together, no holes to point out or anything. i am really looking forward to reading the next chapter. also, Children of the Wilds. keep it in your thoughts. are you planning on finishing this story before you go back to CotW?
12/9/2005 c3 2Casey Drake
hmm... is Maron who I THINK he is?

And this whole "bloodsworn" thing is interesting... I swear at that point when he said not to move after saying what he did, that he was saying so the waterfolk would come out.

What exactly ARE waterfolk anyway?

12/9/2005 c3 1Flying With Fish
Yay! Another lovely, wonderous chapter! But I'm a little confused... in this chapter Maron says: "...Fiacra’s legend. He’s a dragon." Uhh... I thought that only the Daughters could change? Neek, I think I missed something... *Looks around once suspiciously, then starts re-reading everything to see what she missed* Adios ~Nam Ghosthand
12/6/2005 c2 2Callie Rose
curious, very curious. This Sahale gur intrigues me...I have a feeling Rahima's going to get sucked into something...Not quite sure what yet though...

12/6/2005 c2 13Shadowhound
very well done. i like the descriptions used. when you tell that the marquis uses his cane with ease, you say it is the first time he must have used it, and the go on to say it must have been his third or fourth. try to say that without it being so...confusing.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »