for Forbbiden

1/27/2012 c2 6Ohihihi
UPDATE NOW DAMMIT IT'S BEEN YEARS
9/14/2007 c2 animekitty7
It has been longer than a couple of weeks!
6/24/2007 c2 1DRAGONFIRE04
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next in this story.
7/31/2006 c2 Midnights Scream
*sniffle* I got excited and then you crushed me with telling me you're not going to write it for awhile *sobs*
1/6/2006 c1 Neko of the Blossoms
I added this to my favorites! u better update! =^_^=
12/9/2005 c1 10afk
OMG i'm digging it! *_* poor daisuke and juky stepfather, is he really old? O.o
12/8/2005 c1 hanakimi
Interesting story. Just a few notes: students addressing teachers would always be "sensei", you wouldn't say the teacher's first name either, but definitely not "-san" to a teacher. Also, to teachers you wouldn't just say "arigatou" but you'd add an honorific term, so something like "arigatou gozaimasu/gozaimashita". Same goes with his stepfather, if he's referring to him as "-sama", then a simple "arigatou" wouldn't be sufficient enough in terms of politeness (they don't match either...to refer to someone as "-sama" -bringing them up in status while simultaneously lowering your own- and say "arigatou"-which is casual-at the same time".

Other than that...the only thing I can think of is that high school in Japan is 3 years long, and that school-grade kids can't drive to school. Age for getting your driver's license in Japan is 18, anyway.

Anywho, I look forward to seeing where this leads! Keep it up!
12/8/2005 c1 Writerbycandle
Honestly, I can barely read this. The punctuation is in all the wrong places, and there's a lot of mistakes. It doesn't seem like carelessness, though. Are you new to English? I like the [plotline, it's just hard to read.
12/7/2005 c1 3la-vita-bella
All that yummy yaoi. I love it, you love it, hell, we all love it. Except for those stupid homophobes...tch. Heh...anyway! Reading the story now, but I have to go. So I'll review more in detail in the next chapter! But by reading the sumary, and the warning, it sounds deliciously amazing. You know...I hate using the words delicious for anything other than food...but hey, yaoi is one exception...n.n Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love, moi
12/7/2005 c1 hikarienzeru
wow. 'that' was really good. i haven't read any good fic's on here lately and got put down over the day's that nothing good showed up. but when i read this and got through half of the chapter my eye's lit up and hope sprang back into my heart. lol, anyway this is really good, i can tell that if you continue this that the chapter's to come will be GREAT! so what else can Takarai get in trouble with? knowing how this chapter turned out a lot. well keep up the GREAT work and i'll be waiting for your next update. ^_^
12/7/2005 c1 5Rei Inaki
I like where this is going. I want to see more of this. Update soon!