for Smile

11/15/2006 c1 I like Felt
I really liked this. all of it was super great except for the last line. i think if the last line was changed this would superly rock the felt factory.
8/12/2006 c1 31Leaving Here
i love the last paragraph, its wonderful.

thanks for ALL the reviews! u rox!
8/5/2006 c1 kjnhgtfrdefgh
Ooh, I really liked this one. But it also kind of confused me, lol.
6/27/2006 c1 4Forlorn Life
HMM? do you feel like someone would be better off without you? ...I like this piece. Even if it isn't about crayons (Will you do one about a Blue Crayon?)
6/12/2006 c1 26Meio
aww...lovely image, I like the progression.
5/21/2006 c1 9Two Steps Behind
This poem is so sad, but true. I like the analogy to kindof walking the road of life together. I like your style. Thanks for the reviews!
4/26/2006 c1 593Morwain
aw this is sad
3/29/2006 c1 8sewmyselfshut
wow. that was insanely sweet. i hate that feeling.. when all you want is for your signif. other to be happy, but they also want the same about you. its like a never-ending circle... until either 1) someone breaks it and lets go or 2) it gets so strong no one can ever let go.
2/25/2006 c1 18lulujynxgemini
wow... that's kinda sad and happy at the same time...
2/24/2006 c1 Zoloman
THIS IS THE BEST POEM I HAVE LIKE EVER READ o my goodness this is like the BEST . . . EVER! I LOVE IT!
2/17/2006 c1 2lost-in-silence
Oh, there is such emotion in this piece that I read it once, and had to read it again. It's true how sometimes in order to love someone, you have to let them go. You portrayed that beautifully in this poem. You are an amazing poet!
2/16/2006 c1 5ShadowYellowEyes
This really needs no explanation, and it is really sad. Apparently, the narrator had some issues, and there was someone helping her through them, and they were together, but then he grew weary of her (so sad), but he stayed loyal to her (appreciated by all girls, I'm sure) and the girl showed how much she loved him by leaving him so he could be happy.

Though the narrator is the first person, I have a feeling that the guy is the main character, because there is no discussion at the end that indicates what the girl feels, though it is a very sweet poem.

I really like it. It is something that could be read in a poetry book with ease, something that is sweet, easy to read, and still containing a deep message that speaks so clearly. Very good job. ^_^ ~Shadow
2/14/2006 c1 Needa S
Sad ending, but an awesome write.
2/11/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Heya! ^_^

Thank you for your reviews! ^_^ I really like this poem! Really, really good! I like the second, fourth and fifth stanzas the best! Keep it up!

~Anna~
2/11/2006 c1 177notated descant
cliffy on this poem... pretty good. Kind of showing perhaps how theres a little good in everything...?
25 Page 1 2 Next »