for The Greatest Retort Ever

3/9/2006 c1 23iknowthethirdthingaboutpoetry
“I thought your ideas were very interesting, and I really like your work. Keep writing!”

Okay, we're overdoing it here. It's not even that funny in the first place.
1/6/2006 c1 15No Trust
Which suggestion? I don’t actually want these people to get laid. Maybe if they got prison-raped that’d be okay, but I wouldn’t wish AVDA on the manliest of feminazi dongshrivelers.
12/15/2005 c1 31raptor7435
interesting. by the way, thanks fur the happy birthday. thanks fur knowing my birthday in the first place. glad to know that my dad's wensite is getting revenue. nineteen, somewhat of a pointless age, but its one year older. oh well, thanks again, and, as usual, keep writing.
12/14/2005 c1 Some Typewriter
Disguise?

"The idea is to have less authors like you around...not to encourage more."

Just how high are the mercury levels in Solon, Ohio? There are plenty of asinine causes for you to rally around, and you chose this strange one.

On the one hand, we can be thankful you're being pulled from doing real damage in some real-world moronic cause,but it does bring to mind No Trust's suggestion, and the underlying wisdon there.

What's your organization called, "Say No To Satirists?"

Say happy birthday to your friend Bryan for me, will you?
12/14/2005 c1 AVDA
Ok, I'll admit it, I didnt take enough time to realize this is just typewriter king in yet another disguise. Anyway, this idea is pointless.

The idea is to have less authors like you around...not to encourage more.
12/14/2005 c1 5A Very Disappointed Author
To our new Typewriter Friend:Hmm, I don't know if this really is much of anything...interesting concept though.

Thanks for putting a new thing out there to draw more attn to me though...much appreciated.

To Everyone Else:If you don't know what this is a parody of check out my piece The Greatest Review Ever!

The one, The only,~AVDA
12/12/2005 c1 6Anya Tempest
I thought it was still pretty funny, personally. And it was quite well written too.