for Somethin Fierce

6/8/2009 c1 145young and the reckless
ah, this is so new age, and i love it.

the second stanza and the line, "he wears name brand love on his sleeve,"

is just so poetically blunt. great job.
3/31/2008 c1 16One-Hand Clap
How pretty. Starkly poetic. The beauty in this story is its despairing romanticism. It ties in with your name - 'Faithless Juliet'. It's sad and - I hate this word but it suits - bittersweet. "Father of a million fainting girls" - that's like milk to me, it's just a gorgeous phrase. I'm off to check out more of your work. This is definitely favourited.
11/3/2007 c1 83bittersweet.season
this is beautiful. not superfluous at all, and really frank. i like it.
8/2/2007 c1 Tytherpol
this is really good.
12/19/2006 c1 1a Leader by Default
How good was this!

perfection.

(fierce)
8/8/2006 c1 16Kouichi
Yet another brilliant poem.
3/22/2006 c1 13evm
Your rhythm is wonderful, like a steady beat of rain. It caught me up and tossed me around so that I was tangled in all of your beautiful phrases. This is so gorgeous. My favourites were the repetition of the lines begining with 'Romeo said:' and 'Something else. Something Vain. A boy without a train of thought.' All in all, this is wonderful.
3/16/2006 c1 173sunshineofyourlife
oh wow. wow. that's all i can say. this is amazing. beautiful.

-sunshine
2/9/2006 c1 85Margot Tenenbaum
you are amazing.period.
1/14/2006 c1 65SarahJaneDrkAngl05
this is good i cannot find the words to describe it!~SarahJane
1/14/2006 c1 26pneumothorax
I can't decide if this is negative or positive. There's something very odd in his words. Too much hoping on the speaker's part.
1/8/2006 c1 Guest
i love that line: reasoning's that he bought on sale at an outlet store. He wears name brand love on his sleeve. =)
1/6/2006 c1 11les petits bateaux
A very impressive piece of work you got here. It's very different from all the others that I've read from other poets. Very well done.
12/30/2005 c1 40AshGurl2897
Wow. You have quite the body of work on here. It's very impressive indeed. I liked this very much. The disjointedness was nice and helped to get the idea across. Alright, I am off to read and possibly review some more of your poems.
12/28/2005 c1 24Tr APeze-sWiNGer
it's bittersweet...i like the use of (somethin fierce) without the "g" at the end. i picture romeo like elvis? anyways, nicely done. really well-written.

p.s.after reading your review of "bob dylan and green carpet..." i realized that you're right, it does end at a weird place, and i never saw that before. so thank you, for pointing that out to me, because i'm going fix it and give it a proper ending now.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »