for Dusk

4/10/2007 c1 kris bartolome
you show the world in a different light. yes, this is reality.
3/23/2007 c1 d.dark.messiah
Very UPinian indeed. Welcome to the University of the Philippines.

A sense for the poor and the crowds show us your true color - maroon! XD

Good job and keep up the good work. Don't worry i'll be checking out your other literature
1/14/2006 c1 3DeliciouslyAngelus
heys I like this poem! Its so sad! Why not try writing a story? I think you'd do great ^^ Thanks for your suggestions. I'll try to update that story as soon as possible because I'm working on one right now which requires most of my time. you can check it out if you're not busy. its called,"Toiled Emotions" thanks. ^^
1/1/2006 c1 2Syfy
This one is good! i like the imagery this conjures up, and the way you expressed it. i like...a lot! Thank for the review
12/13/2005 c1 83White is a Sin
this is good!

i like it alot

thankyou for your review though ui didn't really understand it i think it was very kind!

:) Regan kanika
12/12/2005 c1 Fmog
The rhythm of this poem is nice, but you need to add a lot more descriptions!

What do the children look like? How do the people in traffic feel? What emotion does the sky have as night fall comes?

Good start.

-Suchikri
12/12/2005 c1 maxnotevoltage
Extremely well done! You're right - strong verbs and nouns tend to create more concrete imagery. You expressed this poem very well. And thank you for the author's note at the end. At first, I didn't know what exactly the poem was about... but after reading your explanation and rereading the poem, it was clear. The images were beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful. Awesome job!

- J.max