for Lord Silver

10/7/2006 c9 27why can't I just be tall
hey I really like this story so far and can't wait for you to update
9/29/2006 c9 DJ - you knew this was coming
Alex: your brother huh? is he cute?

excuses excuses...

Eric: um, yeah...miss "leave me in the middle of a rape scene with a hard on"...let`s talk about long updates.

i have writters block okay! and a full time job...whihc is mroe than you have!

anyway...great...loved it...update.
9/27/2006 c9 Ellie Nelson
*stabs* Update! Please?

I really like this so far... and you're in my favs... which is good. Sorry, I'm drawing a blank on what to say, I just felt the need to review and acknowledge that I'd caught up.

Nice story!
9/27/2006 c2 Guest
You know, there are a LOT of dragon stories on Fictionpress. So many that there are almost cliches developing. But I'm happy to say that this isn't in that category!

This is pretty darn fun to read so far, so I'll go ahead and put it in my account favorites.

Vivian Vande Velde is one of my favorite authors, and I saw Dragon's Bait at my Borders the last time I was there. I'm bound to buy it anyway, so I'd be glad to give feedback in the similarities department too.
9/24/2006 c1 2M.R.Sanner
::squeals:: Oh ...My...God ! I'm in total l-o-v-e with this! ::cries:: it reminds me so much of dragons bait ! One of my favoritest books ever ! OMG so good ,you even got the whole dragon turning into human thing , and orphan thing ! ::squeals:: I love love love love love love ( u et the point ) this story ! You seriously rox my sox ! ( you just roxd them right off , lol )

Please return the favor R&R my story Frogs, Warts & Kisses . ^ ^. Tis a remake of the Frog Prince ^ ^.

COnfuzzld me
9/23/2006 c9 2Ms. Anna
-cheers- I like this story. Uppdate soon, will you?
9/18/2006 c9 volleychick89
yay! your back. To tell you the truth i didn't expect this story to be finished. I HOPED it would, but I wasn't sure. I'm glad you are sticking with it though! lol, I think Eleanor and Silver are great together. keep it up!
9/17/2006 c9 RandomPerson13
great chapter! hope to see more updates soon. coughcough
9/16/2006 c9 cringeynostalgia
Lovely. X3 Can't wait for the next chapter~!
9/16/2006 c9 1Aria Deloncray
Great chapter! I'm so glad you've updated. Lord Silver is so cute when he's worried! Update soon.
9/16/2006 c9 7Yonder
I really, really, really like this story! It's so great! Anyways, I'm new to the site, and I've only read a few so far. I'm glad I chose this one because it's definitely a good one! Please update soon!
9/16/2006 c9 Natsuhiko
*dies of heart failure* Update! Yay! I hate computers they`re always so messed up. Anyways, I was looking through my e-mail and then I stopped and gaped at the computer screen for like 10 minutes when I saw you updated. Great chappie!
9/16/2006 c9 estrela jem
Wow, it's really ben half a year! Man then I picked the perfect time to start this! lol Hope it doesn't take you that ong again! hehe Great chapter I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the enxt one!
9/10/2006 c8 estrela jem
Really great story! I really enjoyed reading and I hope you can update very very soon! What happened to her? I can't wait to find out! Great job and keep up the good work!
9/2/2006 c1 Nefertarie
I really like your story! It is different from everything else! Keept it up! I hope you will be able to update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen now!
153 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »