for The Nahaul

3/2/2008 c2 68circus12head8
That was a fun read. Does the story continue at all, or was part 2 the final chapter? Either way, I enjoyed it; the only thing I was disappointed by was the expectation of the canaries freaking out when the Nahaul was nearby. Canary Harry died too early on for that, though. At least his return was well worth it ; )
3/11/2007 c2 15babybeluga2003
That was amazing.
6/8/2006 c2 Impressed Reader
Well, that was one creature I never expected to surface from the depths of a mine. Congrats; I will walk within ten miles of a mineshaft. The ending was extremly surprising and unexpected. You should seek out a horror magazine and get this story published; it would be a waste of writing not to. Or maybe I have an aquired taste for these dread-smothered stories. PLease continue writing; I am running out of your stories.
6/8/2006 c1 Impressed Reader
This story is rather frightening. I'm sitting in the dangerous hours of the night, reading about ominous mines and terrifying shadow figures, and I wonder how your story is going to shape my nightmares. This story loses that rushed feeling in Fear Driven, which is good; the hurried writing carries my eyes along a little too quickly. I can already tell that the second part is going to steal any sleep I was hoping to keep.
12/14/2005 c1 Tragic
Very good story. I can't wait to see what you do with the villans/creatures. Also having the most vicious prisoners as the protagonists is a incredible. Personally I like Luthor the best. Please continue the story.