for Aphrodite's Call

11/20/2014 c1 Guest
Ah why I only discover your stories now? Better late than never right?
8/30/2007 c1 steph
Truly this deserves more reviews than it has, it deserves a mountain of reviews, and every one of them should be good. This is well written and not inaccurate. Certainly very believable. Thank you for writing this fine bit of fiction!
12/15/2006 c1 Liz
Gods! You have no idea how fantastic this is! (Well, you probably do, seeing as you are the one who wrote it!) But, still. The dialouge is absolutly marvelous, you kept it in the era so beautifully! I've read this story many times, and I love it more and more. You are a wonderful writer-artist! Thank you so much for such a delightful read...
7/11/2006 c1 Amber
Excellent. I've been writing Alexander stories all weekend, but it hadn't occured to me to look on fictionpress, though I'm damn glad I did now!

I really enjoyed it, not sappy, just beautiful. The only thing I'd point out is that due to the Dorian ancestry I believe Macedonians were rather different in their attitudes ot adult homosexuality than the Greeks- one pamphleteer refers to them still making love even with beards. But thats a minor detail, and I love the way you have written it!
3/19/2006 c1 Erin Allen
Very well written! Many in this day and age would not comprehend this sort of behavior in ancient times, but you have handled it in a way that makes it much more than simply sexual exploration. You have given it a feel of true love. Thank you for a good read.
12/29/2005 c1 moon71
What a beautiful story - this was such a treat (and livened up a very dull day at work!) The tenderness between Hephaestion and Alexander was so moving, especially in their uncertainty about one another's feelings and what a physical relationship would do to their friendship. It's so nice to find such a fresh and literate voice - please write more!