for Best of All

11/20/2014 c1 Guest
So beautiful.
12/25/2012 c1 Penina
Beautiful feeling in your writing. Thank you.
10/31/2012 c1 Penina
I just discovered this site after re-reading The Persian Boy for the 100th or so time. I was never into Alex and Heph so much until I read Bagoas's version again. My copy of Stone's re-edition with the deleted scenes of his Alexander movie is on the way. Thank you for writing from Bagoas' pov. I just wish I could comfort him.
12/17/2008 c1 nomy
ok..that is so awesome..its a pity is so short~ i love to read more~but im content with this anyway~ this is just a cool way of telling a story of Alexander and his love for Hephaistion..this is just so cool~
7/11/2006 c1 Amber
So sad... I loved the line:

"I had thought that with Hephaistion out of the way, I would truly have Alexander all to myself. Now I saw the truth; with Hephaistion out of the way, there was no Alexander left for me to have."

So good
12/29/2005 c1 moon71
Another really charming story. Something tells me you've read "The Persian Boy"! It's not exactly my favourite novel about Alexander but it casts a long shadow and you're story improves on it while still giving Bagoas a credible voice. Once again, I do hope you'll write more.
12/16/2005 c1 73aims80
Interesting.
12/15/2005 c1 Jacqueline Hepburne
Wow. That was awesome. One question, though: is the narrarator male? Female? A servant, or a concubine? What? I'm sorry, but I'm curiuos. It was a wonderful story, though. I especially liked the end, where the narrarator, even though she (I'm assuming it's a she) realizes that, even though she loved Alexander, she had to let go. I say, bravo.