for Symphony

12/14/2005 c1 35XxVendettxX
wow, your talent seems to double every new poem you create, its remarkably exponential. You are truly a wonder of the written word.
12/14/2005 c1 43i call it laughable
holy wow. i'm awed. this is brilliant. i love the capital words switching to no-capital+italic. creative and refreshing from the Words That Seem So Important. hah.

"And The Period Of/ Every Sentence"- wewow.
12/14/2005 c1 Decollage
You wrote this while *intoxicated*? Whoa! I'd be afraid to see how you usually write, it might overcome me. This came awfully close... I don't even have words for the brilliance here. Very powerful, lyrical, impossible diction. The switched-out format inhances the poetry... Your imagry is unbelievable, I love it! Top notch work, this is. It's going to the favorite's list. I don't usually gush like this, but your voice is so unique, and so refreshing. Gorgeous, gorgeous...
12/14/2005 c1 5Through a haze
We are the inexorable march of a thousand soulless words across an unsuspecting page...

It was excellent, although I am always wary of writing from an altered reality. It can be dangerously provocative.
12/14/2005 c1 xTempestx
omg, beautiful. love the words you use and the beat. it has a very "thinking outside of the box feel" that it very refreshing. wonderful. keep writing.